heyy everyone.. for about a month now, my clitoris has had this sort of chunky white stuff all over it. theres nothing down on my vaginal opening, just my clitoris. It was also itchy and dry. I thought i may have had a yeast infection so my mom bought me the pill you insert. The itchyness has gone away, but there is still the sort of chunky stuff on my clitoris. after i bathe and wash it off, it doesnt come back until the next day usually when i get home from a day of school. It also is painful when my boyfriend fingers me because it is so dry. There are no problems with my vagina itself just my clitoris. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong with me? Thanks. :$

Hey honey,
Well your right it was a yeast infection. However white discharge is normal if it is a muscus texture. But, Chunky white discharge signify an infection. Have either you or your boyfriend been tested for STDs?! If not, it would be a good idea to see your GP as soon as possible to get tested. It could be that you still have a bit of a yeast infection. But get texted anyways for peace of mind!

All my love
kee
xxx

hey, I totally have the same thing (at least it sounds that way). it comes and goes though. That person who responded doesn't understand exactly. its not discharge you are talking about, right? this is probably a little personal but do you masturbate a lot or get fingered a lot? I had my gyno look at it and he said it looks like leukoplakia. its almost like a plaque build up on on your clit. It can rub off but come back, not necessarily right away, could be a couple days. if you look leukolpakia up its really nothing serious. Its from constant irritation/rubbing in the same area. My doctor did say that if it doesn't go away he would consider taking a biopsy, but being your clitoris he said that would be very painful & he doesn't really want to do that. So basically leave it alone for a few days & see if that helps. its not an std or contagious, just weird and pretty ugly:)
All the info I have found on this is that the cure is to stop whatever is causing the irritation. that doesn't mean stop sexual activity, maybe just cut back a bit or a little gentler stimulation?? I'm not exactly sure, but just watch it & if it gets any worse I would go to the doctor just 2 have it looked at by a professional...maybe even a dermotologist?

I have this same thing!! Is it kinda like toilet paper like it almost looks like wet toilet paper in places?? I know this is really personal but I am nervous about it! I just had sex for the first time on Monday and then 4 more times Tuesday and ever since then it has been there and bothering me do you think it is just because of having sex so much within a short amount of time?

yes it is probably a yeast infection, i just had the same thing, go to the doctor they will give you a pill over the counter does not work in that situation.

first of all its not a yeast infection its a normal discharge that you see. its located around your clitoris when you push back your clitorial hood. its called smegma its very common in women and uncircumsized men. Glands on the inner surface of the clitoral hood secrete sebum, an oily substance that lubricates the clitoral glans. When this secretion builds up, it becomes smegma, a thick white discharge with a cottage-cheese appearance or like the person who previously posted described it as "wet toliet paper". If the smegma isn't washed away on a regular bases, it can accumulate and dry out, forming small hard kernels under the clitoral hood. The resulting irritation can be painful and may cause adhesions to form between the glans and hood. Preventing these adhesions is very simple: keep your vagina squeaky clean.

i know this sounds weird but is it supposed to have a funky smell? and i cant seem to tell if my clit is swollen, but its red and my discharge smells. could this be a yeast infection?

oh my gosh i freaking think i have smegma!
okay so, i just noticed this these nasty little white balls on my clit and i was like ew! and it feels very dry and itchy down there and thats how i first noticed... i didnt think much but its lasted about 3 days and i want it gone. i tried wiping away with tissue today but it just hurt really bad and when i pulled off the tissue there was a tiny amount of blood. i want to know if i just irritated it too much or if that's really bad? also should washing my area do the trick to get it away? i really really hate it!! should i look at possibly getting yeast infection medication? also, does not wearing underwear cause more smegma because of the sweat? i sweat down there a lot and i dont normally wear underwear... please please please help me out!
oh and yes im very open with sex stuff so dont mind being very blunt.

I think I may have that too. I'm 20 years old, I've never had sex before and I have no idea what this stuff is. Is it normal??

I have it too im so glad i found this! I makes me sleep better at night!

I have just noticed this same stuff on my cliterous. The first thing that popped into my mind was an STD. Then I looked it up and found this and it really helped me out. I have determined that it is smegma that I have because I looked up leukoplakia and its a raised lesion and mine is not a raised lesion it is just the "wet toilet paper" stuff. Thank you for putting this information up.

I just noticed the same kinda stuff. No smell, no itching. Just white stuff only on the clit. I have sex a few times a week and use my vibrator about everyday sometimes 2-3 times a day. lol Go ahead and giggle.... Glad to know it's just from irritation. Hopefully I can get myself to stop using the vibrator for a few days.... o.O

Ohh god! So I was taking a shower earlier this evening and found that my clitoris is red and kinda puffy and like right inside was this puffy white stuff. Idk I was kind of freaking out about it cause it's a little uncomfortable and I tried touching it to see if it goes away and like I can't touch it! It's really sensitive. I have no idea what to do in this situation? Is it worth going to the doctors for? It's nice. Living in Washington cause high schools here have the opportunity to see a doctor while they are at school. And have it completely confidential from your parents! Soooo please help me!!!!

Your clitoris doesn't have an inside, but it may have a hood covering it. If you are talking about white stuff under that hood all you need to do is keep lifting it and rinsing under it when you are in the shower. If it is dried up so it's hard to get off, a little extra soaking should help soften it so you can get rid of it.

Its just smegma, what you do is run a warm bath, then soak for a few minutes to soften it. After that, pull back the clitoral hood and move it up and down. I know it seems kinda strange and akward, especially if you're like me and get embarrassed by the idea of masturbatiuon, but it is the gentlest way of totally removing the smegma and not harming yourself in the process. By the way soap just irritates it, if you feel thast you must use some type of cleaser, use a feminine wash instead it really makes a huge difference. Additionally the clitoral skin is thin and fragile so take it easy. I just learned what this was three weeks ago but Im 22 and I have had it since I became sexually active at 17. Hope this helps.