this problem is really embarassing but i need some advice.
I have a really small clitoris and sometimes its hard to even find it! This bugs my boyfriend as he has never managed to give me an orgasm, i dont know what to do, i also have a lot of loose skin down there and i am only 18. I feel very self concious. HELP

You probably have a hooded clitoris, this means that there is a bit of skin hooded over it. you can "fix" this by putting a little natural oil on a q tip and inserting, over time the hood should back off. GOOGLE for hooded clitoris, surgery is another option.

I can't seem to find my clitoris, either. I hear people talk about it all the time and I look at pictures and i know what it looks like. I search but I can't find. I'm afraid that I will be a freak if I don't find it. If anyone can help me please tell me by email.

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

It is not always easy to find the clitoris, sometimes it is hard, sometimes not, one thing you might want to tell your boyfriend is...if he is stimulating your clitoris and suddenly can't find it...this is the worst time to stop stimulation...the clitoris actually goes soft and is more difficult to feel RIGHT BEFORE you have an orgasm, so if he would keep stimulating you in the area he might actually get you to climax! Also, if he keeps going you might be able to have multiple orgasms...if you are lucky enough for this to happen he should not stop until YOU tell him to! Good Luck and have fun!

A womens clitoris becomes engorged with blood when she is excited. Just like a mans penis. When she cums, it gets small and kind of hides, like a man penis. If you don't think you can find it, stimulate the area with your finger and you will feel it start to get a little bigger. As long as your at it you might as well finish what you started. Show and tell bf what you did and explain to him how it's done. It takes longer for women to cum than it does a man, so he must be patient, as so should you.

my girlfriend has the same problem. She gets very exited, but I can't feel her clit. She enjoys sex but she's not even shure she ever had an orgasm. I'm thinkin she would know if she did. Stimulating the clitoral area also doesn work. So you're not allone.

this may sound weird, just buy a vibrating ring... buy a vibrating egg that uses aa's, not the trojan c**p, then stick it in one of those cockrings that comes with a little vibrator. This on her clit will make her orgasm hard. and if you are a larger guy she will be able to more easily forgive the roughness that used to hurt her. i'll admit it was weird introducing this item to our stuff, but now she enjoys it much more.

I'm a guy and I don't think it is a problem. I was with a girl with a tiny clit that was hard to find and she had the cutest tastiest p***y.

clits are like penises, some are small some are medium, and some are large, and some are horse size. you are normal. your clit might nit pertrude out bit you still should have a sensitive spot, where it should pertrude out. boyfriend more expience, and knowledge about women.

I find it extremely disappointing to see men posting about this topic who discount the problem. For not having a vagina, they sure seem to know a lot... Right. So I have the same problem and I think that I perhaps suffer from a hooded clitoris after doing a little research. There is nothing embarassing about it; it's just the way I was made. I've only been able to orgasm with the help of a vibrator or the water coming out of the bathtub faucet (try it!) or when EXTREMELY aroused from tons and tons of foreplay and oral or manual stimulation.

Many guys are not willing to put in the time it takes to satisfy a woman who has a harder time. Many will take it personally and/or blame the woman and the relationship will suffer and possibly end as a result. The best thing you can do is educate yourself and your partner on the problem. Follow the suggestions you find about using natural oils on a qtip and talk to your doctor about other options.

My man has accepted that we pretty much have to have a vibrator handy at all times. I just learned about the hooded clit; I just figured I was wired differently. I'm going to try the oil and look into surgery. I'm 34 and really tired of having a hard time.

I think it is ironic. I had a girl once laugh at my penis size. My penis is only about 6 inches erect, and a few inches norm, and at times I have to push back skin to expose the head and I am circumsized. I ignored her giggles knowing that she had only had larger experiences. Come to find out, her clit was so small I couldn't tell it was there. And she claimed not even to have a g-spot. and her lips were thin and just as undeveloped. BUT when we finished having sex, she kept going on and on....she had a full body orgasm with female ejaculation which she had never experienced before.
I guess what I am trying to say is, it doesnt matter what kind of equipment you have, it is how you use it! Of course, I know all the tricks of the trade as I have study my butt off learning how to compensate for my small penis when satisfying a woman. Dont worry about where your clit is,just find the right partner.

I have been with a lot of women, im not bragging, just making a point.
I have seen big clits and little clits, but my current longterm gf
seemingly doesnt have one. i know she probably does and its just small but
i feel NOTHING but smooth where it should be. there is no bump or nothing
(and no... dont even say it)
but she says that area is still very sensitive, she has no probably with O's
she just has a very very very tiny one...
as someone said, penis size is like clit size
ymmv! =D

I am in my late fifties and I have a small clit , but it is hypersentitive ! My orgasms- orally induced, by self or assisted masturbation or by sex sure are rocket type. I am one small clit sexually satisified woman.

I have the same problem about a small clit. I've found I can't stimulate it directly no matter how long I try, and my boyfriend can't either. However I can stimulate it indirectly. I don't actually know what goes on when I do this but this is what I do! Masturbating with a butterfly or rabbit doesn't do much for my clit, but I use one that is shaped like a small oval with a separate intensity remote and I place it in the frontal 'area' then grind on a pillow. My boyfriend has never been able to stimulate it with his fingers or mouth, but he grinds his penis against it, rather than in the hole, and that can give me an orgasm.

Just remember, no matter what ends up working for you, it wasn't until recent years that it became well known that women ever enjoy sex. A female orgasm is not as obvious as a man's. Women all work differently in which they like best, and it might take you a while it figure out how to get one. Work with your boyfriend and alone to see what feels good, and toys can really help.

i now have a gf with a clit i cant find, she always have to direct my fingers to her spot because i cant find it. Its actually embarresing for me. Lead the boyfriend to the spot, keep leading him and all will be alright. It takrs me time to let her orgasm, but izs not impossible! Just be patient and be understanding, if you cqnt find it yourself, play and feel around. Because its there :)