Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I'm having big problems with controlling my anxiety! You see, this has represented a big problem for me during all these years of education.
Not only that I have problems with expressing my knowledge in front of professor, but I also have problems in everyday communication, especially with men.
Although I have never talk with some professional about this, I would really like to find out is there any kind of medication for this condition. A friend has told me that some Clonazepam could help me! Is this true?

Well, I really don’t know about this uncontrolled anxiety and fear problem but I know that you are not alone with this problem.
Many, both women and men, are having these problems and cope with them every day.
Anyway, a good friend of mine had problems of this kind and I remember that before every major exam she was talking this Clonazepam you’ve mentioned.
So, I believe also that it can help you.
Clonazepam comes as a tablet to take by mouth and it usually is taken three times a day and may be taken with or without food.
Wish you luck!

often advice given regarding clonazapam,even by Dr's,"Health expert's, are from a "Classroom view"or by the study of statistics,or "patient" behavior, therefore in taking action based on these sources of information,the lives of many people are affected profoundly,who are dependant on the resultant health systems, while their General ignorance is increased.For example did you know the clonazapam increases a person"s self confidence while taking them? In particular females who struggle with low self esteem issues?Did you know that shoplifting is a likely side effect, long term,and that unless you have been there, Long terrm, all the books in the wolrd would not really inform you of these realities.