Hello. I would like to find out more about condition from I'm probably suffering. When I'm in my home or with my friends I don’t have any problems with anxiety.
But, when I found my self alone in street or in the bunch of unknown people I start to panic and feel really frighten.
Just the other day I avoided standing in line in the grocery store because I'm afraid that everyone is watching me.
I did some research on my own and found out that I have some symptoms of one condition called Social anxiety.
Does anybody know maybe more about this disease?

First I would like to tell you that you have no serious reasons to be worried. You probably don’t know that Social anxiety is the third largest psychological problem in the world today.
You name some very common symptoms of this condition because in public places, such as work, meetings, or shopping, people with social anxiety really feel that everyone is watching, staring, and judging them. But deep down they know that this couldn’t be truth.
Bad thing is that someone you can't predict when you will get your panic attacks but the god thing is that this disorder is almost completely treatable. Cognitive-behavioral therapy is the only modality that has been shown to work effectively and without treatment, social anxiety is a torturous and horrible emotional problem.