Can someone make comparison between valium and clonazepam? I think I became addicted to clomazepan and I just recently found out that clonazepam can become a habit forming drug. So, I was thinking to start with valium. As far as I know, their affect is almost the same. Am I wrong?

Hey listen; both clonazepam and valium are habit forming drugs. You can become physically and psychologically depended on valium too. You may develop tolerance on clonazepam with long term use, this drug must be taken regularly to be effective. Don’t stop taking this medication without talking to your doctor. That can worsen your condition. I don’t know what condition you are treated for with clomazepan but you should know that valium is use to relive anxiety, nervousness, also for certain types of seizures disorders and muscle spasms.

I know wht the doctor says about taking it every day for restless leg, but I take it when I need it. Not had it in 5 days.

Works for me and in no way do I find it addictive.

HI FRIEND,

VALIUM IS IN THE BENZODIAZAPAM FAMILY. IT IS ONE OF THE SAFER AND WEAKER BENZOS COMPAIRED TO ZANAX = ALPRAZOLAM, CLONAZAPAM, LORARAZAPAM ETC. IT WAS DEVELOPED IN THE1960 IN SWITZERLAND OR SWEDAN FOR HOUSEWIFES SUFFERING ANXIETY SEPARATION FROM THEIR HUSBANDS BEING OFF TO WAR. VALIUM IS CALLED "MOTHER'S LITTLE HELPER" AS WHEN YOU FIRST TAKE IT THE IS A NIC RELAXING FEELING. I TAKE 5MG TABS 3X A DAY. ZANAX IS 10X STRONGER THAN VALIUM AND HITS QUICK AND HARD. BE CAREFUL WITH THEM! THEY ARE "HIGHLY ADDICTIVE" AND HAVE A VERY HARD COME DOWN IF YOU STOP COLD!

HOPE THIS HELPS? BE SAFE, SWITCH TO VALIUM = DIAZAPAM