Hello. I am a 46 year old woman, suffering from anxiety. I’ve heard wonders about Lucinda Basset Program, that it helps. What is Lucinda Basset Program for anxiety really?

HI. Huh. I had a similar problem back 2 years ago. It is a series of cd-books, self guidence programs, relaxing music, but if you think about it, it is only logical that ony you can make yourself to feel better. I didn’t actually buy it. I kinda downloaded it from dc++. But still it helped. And I feel much better now.

Hallo,
The problems that come along with anxiety can cause you many disturbances in life. The fact is that you will never be relaxed and all the time you will feel problems no matter where you are. Lucinda Bassett program is not something that I am too familiar with, but as much as I know Lucinda Bassett self help author. Her program is based to recover from anxiety disorder such as agoraphobia and panic attack. Do you have any issues with agoraphobia? Panic attacks are very often when you suffer from anxiety disorder. Have you tried to use any kind of medication? I know that Lucinda Bassett bases her treatment of cognitive approach rather than pharmaceutical. Good luck with this.