I am 16 years old currently in 6th form and I suffer badly from anxiety. I started about 2 years ago from a panic attack but then slowly reduced. Recently I have been suffering terribly. I fear being sat in a classroom in a confined space with a lot of people. I get really paranoid and self concious making me sweat loads. An area in the middle of my chest (upper abdominal) feels really enclosed as well and tight all the time and my heart rate feels really deep and fast all the time and I can feel it constantly. My stomach also always growls and when being in a lesson when it is quiet my anxiety goes sky high. Its effecting my social life incredibly now. I used to only get it at school now its practically all the time! Please advice anyone??

Have you spoken to your parents about this?? You need some type of support. First and foremost. Secondly, you need to see your doctor. I have sufferred from anxiety all my life, even as a child. Of course, then I didn't know that. It has gotten worse as I got older and had children and a demanding career. You need to get help now. Most people take medication to help with the anxiety, but I don't know what is safe for "non-adults" (although you're almost there). But more importantly, seek individual counseling. Don't just take medication. It's important to try and get to the source of your anxiety and learn ways in which you can try and control it. There's nothing wrong with having to be on medication; alot of people are, but the more you can do to control it without medication the better of you'll be. Exercising is one good thing you can do. Hope that helps.

:'( I get Anxiety really bad, my cheeks feel numb and it feels like I want to snap in something kind like a seizure. So I try not to think about it cause You can do nothing when you have Anxiety it makes you feel like c**p:( also I get lightheaded It not a good feeling:(

I too have anxiety. I get nervous whenever I go places that I'm unfamiliar with or meet new people. In fact, in this moment I'm having trouble controlling my breathing and its especially troublesome because I also have asthma. I recommend exercise, eating healthy, keeping a positive attitude and thoughts and also put yourself out there.

If you simply run away from everything that triggers the uncomfortableness you'll never get past it. I hate going to class, as I'm in college, but I don't let that keep me away. I actually sit in the front and do the best I can to manage. I just recently have pledged to be in a sorority. don't let this anxiety beat you, you are so much stronger than it will ever be. much love.

xx-sara