have been having a cloudy watery and sometimes chunky whiteish yellow discharge. it itched quite often at first but isn't too noticeable anymore. i got a test and it came back clear and they told me i have nothing to worry about.

i also haven't had my period for almost 5 months, i went off the pill about 6 months ago and got my period once after being off of it.

i have been a vegetarian for about 5 months so i'm thinking that my lack of period is due to that? not enough iron or something? i have been taking vitamin supplements and stuff.

COULD my lack of period and becoming and vegetarian result in the excessive discharge?????

i have almost lost almost 15 pounds in the last few months. could that have reduced my period? i'm seventeen years old, 5 foot6 and weigh 107 pounds.

i'm going to go to the docter soon so i can find out but i'm hoping someone can help me out a bit?

CLOUDY, WHITE SOMETIMES CHUNKY DISCHARGE! NO PERIOD FOR 5 MONTHS, RECENT VEGETARIAN

The discharge, especially since you had itching accompanying it, sounds like a yeast infection, which isn't connected to your lack of period.

As for lack of period, I would say it's a combination of nutrient deficiency as well as weight loss. Weight loss can mess up a period as your body loses fat, and since you aren't getting the proteins and irons from meat, it's probably whacking your system up.