Hello, i am experiencing white vaginal discharge. i am 21 years old, and am married. When my husband and i have sex, i always leave a generous amt of white thick discharge on his penis. it doesn't seem like normal vaginal lubricant or female cum. During the day, i sometimes experience a lot of white creamy discharge that resembles hair conditioner, or i have chunky white discharge with no fluid. it looks like moist feta cheese , not milky cottage cheese. it does have a musty smell to it, but it doesn't reek. i can feel it come out when i stand up or when i start laughing. anything that put pressure on my stomach causes the discharge to come out. i take two types of depression medicine, one is welbutrin and the other is prozac. could the medicine be causing the discharge or do i have more of yeast infection symptoms? any information would be helpful

it was a yeast infection

i am having a similar problem and i also recently began taking prozac. could it be due to the medicine??

me and my boyfriend have sex all the time, but last night after sex my 'lips' to my vagina swelled up huge and i got cramps. all of that went away by this morning just by putting an icepack over my vagina area. today i seem to have more discharge than usual and it is slightly chunky i guess you could say. i dont really know how to explain it but it doesnt smell, its not unusually thick, and its mostly white but has a hint of yellow to it i guess. ive read plenty of things saying it could be an infection but each infection includes many other symptoms im not experiencing. there is no odor. i have no burning, itching, or discomfort. and it does not hurt to go pee.

what the heck is going on?

Hi, I am 20 and I have been going through that too for like three months. I have no idea what it is. There is no itchiness or irritation or anything like that. Ony the thick discharge. I have no clue what it could be but I'm afraid to go to the doctor.>_< I don't take any of those pills though but I am a vegitarian and definitely don't get enough protein. I dunno if nutrition has anything to do with it.

Could be something called gardenerella vaginalis (not positive on spelling). It is similar to a teast infection in that it is created by your own body but can be spread to your partner through sexual contact. The symptoms are a foul smelling discharge (the smell becomes worse after intercourse especially when ejaculate is introduced to the discharge). It differs from a yeast infection in that there are really no other symptoms beyond a large amount of thick, possibly fould smelling, discharge, without the itching and discomfort that accompanies a yeast infection. Look it up online and see if your symtoms match. Good Luck.

hey! I looked up chunky white discharge, and found this.. i too just started taking prozac again. I don't know if my discharge was like this before, but no other symptoms besides the small chunks, maybe coagulation? I dunnoo, no itching, burning, nada. I'm scared to taste it though, but it doesn't smell at all.

i'm 17 and i've been going through this for about 5 months now.. i have no idea wtf this is... i'm too scared to go doctors.. its a whiteish yellow discharge and it has a fishy ordor if you say. i don't know what to do about it. i'm thinking of just going to Walgreens and buy a Monostat (or whatever) and try it.. but does anyone know what this is ???

The fishy order smell with a watery discharge is a bacterial vaginosis. It is a common infection of the vagina. It is a build up of natural occuring bacteria, caused by a PH imbalance. If you let this type of infection go, the bacterical can spread and cause pelvic inflammatory disease. This can lead to infertility. If you guys have problems you need to consult a doctor. You should also be getting yearly pap smears.

p.s. It does not mean you have an STD if you have abnormal discharge and order. You NEED to go to a doctor and get tested and get an exam. That is the only way to know for sure. It is better to find out and fix the problem, rather then letting it go and it turn into a bigger problem. Be smart!!

I was having the same issues. I am 25. I am not on birth control but I am on a couple psych meds.. however, I don't think it's related. 
I was having extreme discharge that resembled cottage cheese that had absolutely no odor, no irritation in or around my vagina, no swelling. I went to the doctors and got a pap smear and the results were negative for any type of infection. 
After I started my period, it went away. I don't know what caused it, and the doctors confirmed it was NOT an yeast infection. So all of you saying that is the problem.... you may be wrong. Hope this helps.

I started having chunky white discharge, no itching, burning, or odor. I also take wellbutrin, it seems weird that the meds would cause that?? But it does seem to be a trend among most of us having this....

the fishy odor with discharge is bacterial vaginosis and is not necessarily caused by sex. maybe ppl should do more research before so abruptly informing someone that they have an STD! Try a probiotic and a powder that helps with the scent and amount of discharge. stick with the probiotic because it will help it go away!

I experience the same thing. I asked my doc about it and she told me that your discharge changes throughout your menstrual cycle. When it's thick and white, your body is getting ready for your period. It's more difficult for the sperm to travel through this type of discharge. When it is more clear and "slippery" is when you are ovulating and it will help the sperm get to the egg. If you only notice the white, thick discharge about once a month that's most likely all it is. If it doesn't smell and it's not often I wouldn't worry. However, if there's an odor or it's a weird color accompanied with a smell, I'd get to the doctor. It can be scary but it's better to know and get it treated rather than waiting and have it develop into something worse. Hope this helps!

8-|  my problem is that i have to wear a pad everyday because of the amount of fluid that is passing via vagina. I went to doctors whom seems not to be alarmed, and stated that it was the onset of menopause,this has been happening for years,somtimes they gave antibiotics, such as Flagil and others, they claim that there is a pulp, about 8cm ,they had wanted to do a bioapsy to deterime wether it is malignant or non,. There used to be profused bleeding but not now .There is no smell,itching,burning,pain.

Just need to know where to go.Surgery( hystorectomy) or as some doctors say it is not bothering you wait until menopause is completed it will go away. I am fraustrated, confused and tired of the pad every day.

0

Sounds like Bacterial Vaginosis. You gotta go to the doctors to be treated...