I am 19 years old and have been experiencing a white chunky discharge similar to moistened feta cheese with itchiness.  I have also noticed 2-3 very tiny bumps on my vagina.  At first I thought it was a yeast infection but after using medicine and the treatment not helping my symptoms I have ruled that out.  I am afraid I have an STD such as HPV but I am not sure.  I cannot see a doctor for another few weeks but I would like to have an idea of what I have now.  please help!!!

You have a yeast infection. You can try Monistat, but it's likely that your partner needs to be treated, as well. Perhaps a visit to the doctor would be a better idea.

Wouldn't let me edit my last post. If you used over the counter treatment, like Monistat, it might not work, if its a stubborn case. Also, if you continue to have sex with an untreated partner, he will reinfect you. One thing you might try is yogurt. Get some plain yogurt, no flavoring and a big syringe, or a spoon...this sounds really gross, but it will help! Lie in an empty bathtub and use the syringe or the spoon to insert the yogurt into your vagina (its cold!) and leave it there for about 5 minutes. It will help get your vagina's pH back to normal and thus, kill the yeast.  It might work temporarily, but I would still suggest seeing the doctor in 2 wks.