New Member
1 post

Users comments and reviews on article Diagnosed with Pituitary tumor?! What now? by MariAnne

"you may find yourself overwhelmed by emotions, which happens to many people. However, now you may find that you think about the potential of your own death, or the effect of your cancer on your family, friends, or career" this comment shocks me because I used to have a pituitary tumor (no longer do) and I really suffer from thinking about the possibilty of me or someone I love dying. It consumes me sometimes, although I must say I have improved in the last few months.

Thank you for posting this article. It's actually a long-standing fear of mine to get a pituitary or other sort of glandular tumor so I'm glad that you posted this because it's something that can now put my mind at ease. Thank you for posting this and please keep putting up stuff like this! I think a lot of us appreciate reading it.