HI all. I had pituitary tumor and gland removed. But, now, I have now vision problems?
Vision clear one day and seeing double the next. Anyone??????

Man, you have given insufficient information for anyone to even guess what the problem might be. First, when did you have the tumor removed? Then, are there any other symptoms like pain, droppy lid, blurry vision? Do you wear glasses and did you have any problems like that before? How old are you? Etc, etc, etc. Anyway, you should call your doc immediately - he might be able to help you find out what is going on.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. ITS REALLY IRRATATING THAT SO MANY POSTS ARE HALF INFORMATION...ETC. I POSTED ABOUT THAT BEFORE....ABBREVIATIONS...LITTLE INFORMATION, ETC. SEEINGS HOW THE PITUATARY SITS RIGHT AT THE OPTIC NERVE...IT COULD JUST BE SWELLING FROM THE SURGERY...EVERYTHING I'VE READ OR BEEN TOLD ABOUT OPERATING ON A PITUATARY TUMOR IS VERY DIFFICULT. ITS SO SMALL...LIKE PROLACTINOMA IS A PITUATARY TUMOR...BUT, ITS A LIQUID TUMOR..SO, IT MAKES IT DIFFICULT TO REMOVE ALL OF IT. IF ITS NOT ALL REMOVED...IT CAN CAUSE WORSE PROBLEMS..THAN WHAT YOU ALREADY HAD. AND THOSE PROBLEMS CAN'T BE FIXED. WHAT KIND OF TUMOR WAS IT...WHY DIDNT THEY USE MEDICATION? MY DAUGHTER TAKES ONE PILL A WEEK..(I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED) AND ITS DRYING UP THE TUMOR...IT CAN TAKE UP TO 5 YEARS. BUT, HER PROLACTIN LEVELS ARE BACK TO NORMAL. AND SHE DIDNT HAVE TO GO THRU THE SURGERY.

My husband had a macro pituitary tumor from acromegaly - removed 1 1/2 years ago. Now being told to remove pituitary through surgery or gamma radiation. Need advise on best plan of action and long term side effects.

Are you on hydrocortisone? That can cause blurred vision