Every month after my cyle I have a foul discharge. This is very embarassing because the odor is strong and I know others can smell it or at least I feel they should. I practice very good hygiene, bathing 2-3 times a day and douching once a month. I do not practice unprotected sex. Please tell me what causes this and how I can prevent this from happening

What causes the odor after your mensral cycle

u should douche more

u should start douching right after ur period everyday in the morning and when going to bed for 1 week

u should douche with braggs apple cider vinegar (organic)

it's normal and quite inconvinient. It's just your period cycle and a sign that you're almost finished with that month's period. I myself have this problem but i find that showering twice a day and shaving/waxing your vigina drastically reduses the smell. This is why females should shave their viginal hair because the pubic hair holds in odors.....i know nasty huh