im 30 yrs old and i dont know why my body smells so bad . i shower twice or even three times a day . i have seen people make gestures toward concerning my smell . i also use phisohex at least once a day but the problem is still has not gone away . im so tired and confused about my body .

I know how you feel, I also have a very strange skin and my body reacts to different parfumes really strange.

It is not like you that you have this persistent smell but whenever I put a perfume or fragrant lotion, the smell becomes so weird, not like it should be. If both my friend and I put it, it would smell great on her and awful on me. It is so frustrating, so I can understand how you feel.

Has it always been like this? Or is this something new that has just started?
If your body starts to change smell, it could be telling you that something’s wrong. For example, if you have liver problems, your body could be giving the smell of ammonia, those who take insulin could smell of acetone, etc

Different races have different body odors. It is known that Black people have bigger distribution of apocrine glands and they smell more than white people, or that Japanese or Koreans have almost no smell.
Are you taking any sorts of medication? Over doses of an aspirin, acetaminophens can cause body smell change or high doses of thyroxine hormone.
Does anybody from your family have similar problems? It could be hereditary.
What about your nutrition? Too much spicy food, alcohol and caffeine can also make your body smell.

I m taking Spirulina since Aug 07 as I heard it can help to reduce body odour. After taking, it seems to be helping intially with less pits smell. but i dont know is it me or wat, I find that my perfume smells very very weird on me where last time i do not have such problem. even deodorant like perspireX, nivea, Dove dont work on me...

I'm a meat eater since young and so I'm consuming Spirulina in hoping it could detoxify my body in reducing body odour as I have excessive sweating.. Can anyone enlighten me?? Could it be due to my intake of spirulina that my body seems to smell weird?

i have excessive sweating and i have a odor problem too. I've noticed that perfumes make it so much worst and my butt smells so bad but whats weird about this is that i can't smell it butt i've notice that people tend to leave when i enter a store and its emotionally taking a toll on me. If anyone can help me out write to i need help. Am a junoir and i just feel like by now everyone knows its me that smells and they tend to avoid me. :-( :-( ! !

OH i have same problem too.......It ruins my life.....I'm 27yo male from serbia. I take shower twice a day, my higiene is very high, i use the best shower cremes and soaps and it dont helps. Only way is to eat just fruits for a 7 days to clean your stomack. The smell is not so strong then... but still is there......I will try with antibacterial soap, some beople says that i stink because of bacterias on my skin, but i dont know how i get that bacterias when i am very clean person.

I use a crystal I got from holland and barrats, you can aslo get it from boots, it's amazing, after using it for the whole day I don't smell. It doesn't stop you sweating. I think it kills the bacteria under the arms causing the smell. Of course you can use it all over your body I think. Just not on your face. It tastes weird! (don't ask why I tasted it)

(this is the one i have from boots)

As you can see there are lots of options, just type in crystal deodorant in google

I have the same problem as Justme. No matter how much I wash and shower and how hygenic I am i have this horrible smell. It is not like a smell from sweating from the pits eg. It just seems to be there all the time. Sometimes ppl let on which really gets to me but they dont understand that no matter what I cant get rid of it. I have an uncle who has the same problem too. Im 33 and have had this problem since high school. It is really affecting my life especially socially which is also stopping me doing normal things with my kids which i would love to change, If anyone can help with this problem or even point me in the right direction i would be eternally grateful as I am far too embarassed to go to my gp.

I am searching about spirulina for my reptile and found this board. I had read some of the message and would like to help the people here if I can.

In Thailand, some people use alum to rub their arm pit and sometimes their body after the shower if they smell bad. It need to be use after the shower because it will have some affect on the soap. So, you need to wash your body first before you rub the alum and you have to do this every time you take a shower. In the past the people use alum, but now they use commercial deodorant like nevia, dove, etc because they have perfume smell.

Kindly let me know if it works for you... :-)

its your liver not cleaning the toxins out of your blood,take probiotics 14 billion or higher also take 600mg of NAC.Look it up on the net be sure you not allergic to anything before you take.

Try this product called "Body Mint" it's a pill and works!

take probitics once a week but go to health store and buy some chlorophyll concentrate pills called chloroxygen this will eliminate all smell from your feet to your head,my name is william but after this you'll prabilly want to call me your god trust me it really works.Let me know also look it up in the net for yourself do your research to confirm.

hey William I just brought the chloroxygen, can you please tell me how many pill should I take for a day? Thanks

I'm going to stink to death. Actually I didn't really realize that but now I get it. Whenever I enter a room,people there will start sneezing or rubbing their noses. They are like telling me,dude why you never wash up? To be honest I don't really dare to attend some of the classes because of the body odor. This body odor ruins my life. I really hope someone can give me a helping hand. Who wants to be stinky if we had choice ! You know,actually I'm a not bad looking guy but girls don't wanna sit with me or talk to me just because of my stinky body. Who created this sh*t man ! I've tried out f*****g various kinds of deodorants or perfume but they don't work. They make me stink even more. Ugh ! I don't wanna be like this. I really hope someone can help me. I wanna live like a normal person. And I can't really sit still for hours. My body will automatically give out a stupid smell. I couldn't smell it but you know everyone does. They cough,sneeze,rub their noses and etc. I'm f*****g sick of it. From Rexona,Addidas,Nivea and so on. It just doesn't work out. My grade is getting lower and everything. I used to be a happy guy but the happiness has been deprived ever since I have this sh*t. (Probably when I was 13) 

Try using unscented deodorant because some perfumed deodorant reacts negatively with the sweat the body is producing. Take a bath at least every morning, apply this deodorant and wear only newly laundered clothing every day. This mean, changing clothes every day and wearing only clothes that has been newly washed (with detergent soap and washed 3 times with water). Added to these, try washing your bed cover, blanket, and pillow cases with detergent soap and water weekly as perspiration gets into them and files up, thus, they have to be washed regularly. Lastly, try cleaning your room regularly at least once a week as the smell of the room can also stick to the body. I hope these help. Godbless...

I wonder if you have found solution yet? What people do not understand is that it has nothing to do with your hygiene. It comes from inside. I don't know where you are and what products are available where you are, but you will have to experiment to find our what works for you. Here is a list of supplements that appear to have helped me some. I don't know if I am all the way OK because I cannot smell myself - I have to go by peoples reactions. Probiotics, digestive enzymes, Zinc, Magnesium, Mulitvitamin with high amount of B vitamins and lastly something that I have just taken - treat your self for internal parasites. The hard part about this is that no one will give you this list.. no doctor etc. My story is much longer but I wish to give you the short version of something that I hope will help you. Also read up on candida...