I have a huge problem! Whatever I do and no matter how many showers I take I still have that strange body odor. No perfume or toilet water helps. Anyone there with a good advice to help, please?

You really got a problem! I believe you; this must impacts your life so much. You said you tried it all. And have you ever thought that the cause of that body odor maybe the food you consume. I advice you to give up red meat in first place, you give up fast, junky food, go to vegetarians and consume food based on whole grains, vegetables and fruits, eat soy, raw nuts and seeds, use healthy oils. Go to diet based on plant it will clean your organism from the inside out. Your diet should include aromatic herbs: oregano, thyme, rosemary….you’ll see after a few weeks you won’t need deodorant anymore. Good luck!

I have been going thru this for nearly 20 years. I have not found a cure and it does impact your life....school, work and social life. It's horrible when people don't understand and think that you are smelly and dirty. When you may be 3 times as clean as them because you are trying to wash this THING off!!! The change of diet sounds good, but it will take much more than that. Sorry don't mean to discourage you but I have lived this way for 20 years...

Some medical conditions are also responsible for body odor, especially when you have good hygiene. Mention this to your doctor so a medical cause can be ruled out.

I see it has been a while since the initial post. I do hope that regardless of how long the condition has been an issue, that the two suggestions were looked into. They both seem quite sound. I came upon this poat because I have a similar problem, and my diet was the very first thing I considered. My diet and medication I take. Now, I have been taking the same medication for years and only recently have I discovered that my tears, and the roots of my hair and behind my ears all have this same foul oder. It is not extreme, but I believe that is only because the amounts are not such that it is noticed by others. But it is like nothing I've ever experienced. So, my issues are not as general as those in the original post appear to be. But honestly, diet and my overall health was my first and strongest consideration. And I read the response to the first post (about having it for many many years) and I wanted to at least encourage a prolonged change in diet and a visit to a medical professional. Everyone's body is different and everyone's chemical make up is different. There are generalities that seem to link us, but there is no way of knowing what eating red meat does to bob, when Tom eats everything from filet mignon to road k!ll without a problem. The possible causes are numerous. It could be a food (or specifically, something in a type of food). Even something that is not only good for most people but provides most with an essential substance. But in this person it could react in a different way. Presevitives, even. This analogy could be applied to anything. Cleaning products. A certain chemical they have in common for instance. well, you get the gist. And I apologize for type o's and misspellings as my laptop is black, it is 5am and it hasn't an illuminated keyboard (which should be standard on all, IMO).
So, if the first person to post this, or anyone else in need discovers this, I hope the suggestions above are considered. And I only hoped to motivate and encourage follow up with these suggestions. And I certainly hope to hear if the problem has been taken care of, and how. Take care all.

The total answer for your body odor, just use it once a week and let the body odor be a story of the past. Let your skin breathe naturally. No Aluminium, No Alcohol, The only Deodorant that allows users to sweat without Odor. visit ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed