Hello! I am 46 and I already have menopause symptoms and ever since it all started-about 2 years ago-I cannot get rid of body odor for the excessive sweating I don't seem to manage anyhow. My body odor is so strong and it won't leave even after shower and I am forced to have few showers daily for this constant body odor I cannot get rid off? Can somebody help me on this, please?

It seems like your body odor is related to your menopause condition and it is not like showers would help you eliminating that body odor for much better treatment for this would be some low-dose estrogen preparation if you are allowed to take it of course. So you better have some general physical check out for also you might be having some problems with your thyroid gland that is very common in menopause and it could easily cause you this body odor condition, also if you have anxiety attacks or diabetes problem could trigger your body odor. Anyway the best and the most expensive treatment are botox injections given in your armpits area and you would have this body odor problem solved within a year with this treatment.

I have a similar problem.  I am 24 (female) and have had constant bad BO since I hit puberty.  I have tried everything I can think of, including perscriptions given by my dermatologist and have tried every deoderant on the shelf (literally).  The odor is there before I shower, after I shower, when I don't even sweat...and my underarms have a sticky oily texture that won't come off.  I have to shave my underarms everyday cause the hair grows so fast and the smell increases even more if I miss a day.  What else can I do?