Hello all. My name is Lillian. I like this site, I’ve found here much information regarding my health. This time I couldn’t find what I was searching for on the site, so I hope someone will see and answer my question here. It’s about my son. He lives with me and my husband now since he can’t afford an apartment at this moment. Yesterday I found some thing called Nugenix testosterone booster in his room, so I was wondering is this product safe? Can someone tell me what are the ingredients of this testosterone booster? I hope I will get an email if anyone answers me.

Hello. Can I just say people need to be careful with this product. My advice is don’t take it for a long period of time. As soon as you start feeling the benefits of it, you should stop. And be aware of the hormone imbalance that it can provoke.

Here are some of the important ingredients of Nugenix:

Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),

Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin),

Zinc (as Zinc Chelate),

Nugenix Free Testosterone Complex,  

L-Citrulline Malate Testofen Fenugreek

Seed Extract (50% Fenuside) Tribulus (fruit).

Some other ingredients of this product include Gelatin and Magnesium Stearate.

I hope my answer helped. If you have any further questions, be free to ask.

Lillian don’t worry about the hormone imbalance. Your son will be fine. I am sure he informed himself before buying this product. It’s a very common testosterone booster, I see many men are using it. So I assume it is pretty safe.

Blue Ranger gave you the whole list of ingredients. It is very accurate. I don’t see anything there that can be a potential risk for your son. It will probably make him feel a lot better and energetic.

If you really want to know all the details, I could write you the percentage of these ingredients  in one capsule or the amount of milligrams.  

Thank you dear. I really appreciate your answers. I hope he did inform himself, but knowing him, I doubt he did. He is a 30 year old man but he pretty much acts as a 13 year old boy. I guess it’s my fault, my husband says I spoiled him. Maybe that’s true, but he is my only child. I gave my best to raise him well. Even now when he is a grown up I worry too much for him. I am glad to hear that this product is something men often use and that it won’t harm him. Thank you again, so much.