I’m interested in tribulus, product that is used to boost testosterone level in body. If you tried it and still use it, tell me how do you feel about it? Is it hormone supplement product? What benefits have you developed with tribulus and how long has it taken for that? I am thinking to order tribulus but would like to hear what your experience is like. Thanks in advance.

I ordered tribulus a week ago. It is not hormone by itself; it helps increasing the level of luteinizing hormones and indirectly boosts level of testosterone. What surprised me, tribulus is made for both men and women, because luteinizing hormone affects sex glands and increases level of estrogens in female, as do the level of testosterone in male. This is herbal product and contains number of ingredients that also work as tonic and aphrodisiac.