Users comments and reviews on article Miraculous Moringa Tree Leaves by TaniaT

You are providing awesome information. We need to get he word out asap. See myzija.com/dglenn for the Discovery Channels Documentary Video on the Moringa Tree.

Don Glenn

I testify to this article as I myself is taking a very potent juice drink made not only from the premium leaves of moringa, but also with capsicum, corchorus olitorius, amaranthus spinosus and impomea batatas(only vegetable rich in iodine). A very potent juice drink made of these 5 power herbs that provides our daily vitamins, minerals, micro-nutrients, anti-oxidants and immunity enhancing phytochemicals.
This Filipino product I guarrantee to provide the extra energy boost, protection from stress and maintenance of wellness, wholeness and well-being!
>_<

3

2

this is a precious information. am gona try it rightaway.

In my personal experience, since I was young I used to eat this moringa..and it is really miraculous, this is great and God's grace..

moringa really will contribute to good health.