I am 16 & I am thinking about taking NO Explode which is a body building supplement, but one of the effects say

(Signs of deficiency include the inability to achieve and sustain normal erections, physical weakness and extreme fatigue. Most "nitric oxide" supplements contain the amino acid Arginine-alpha-keto-glutarate.)

is it going to happen or its a possibility and should I take it

lol if it says "include the inability to achieve and sustain normal erections" Even if these a small chance i woudent take it. This No explode sounds like something to help you grow muscles :S might be wrong but if it is just say no and train normaly do a bit of exercise every day. Just my thoughts

l-arginine supplements improve erections for some people. The package says a definiceny... so if you had atleast an elementary school level of reading comprehension you would realize that not having enough of the amino acid could cause the inability to maintain an normal erection. But if you are like under 30 you shouldnt have that problem anyways. It does promote herpes outbreaks though.

I have a friend who takes it every day when we lift and he's never mentioned anything, BUT we all know everyone's luck with this kind of stuff - you read the warning and even if it's a 1 in 1,000,000,000 chance it always seems to happen to us lol.