Users comments and reviews on article Temporal lobe epilepsy: Diagnosis & Treatment by DannyElle

Do you know what you should do if you're on a crowded subway or something like that? I'd like to know just because I don't suffer from epilepsy but I've always wondered about people who do, what do they do if they're underground? Thanks for letting me know!

"The person with this disorder may have loss of consciousness or loss of memory for the whole event."

Many people who suffer from Temporal Lobe Epilepsy have Simple Partial Seizures in which there is no loss of consciousness or memory.

Thank you for your article. I suffered a severe head injury as a child (50 years ago) following which I was unconscious for four days. I suffer with epilepsy but have refused treatment due to the side effects. I have found in recent months I am becoming very tired. I My seizures are often preceded by fatigue and stress. I work full-time but after a day at the office I am about ready for bed. I have four children and three grandchildren and needless to say one or other demands my attention. I am finding myself becoming frustrated and irritable because I am always tired. Is this to be expected as I get older and should I be looking to adapt my life accordingly?

when i was little i had seizures and i would stare in to space and not respond to any one who tried gettin my attention i was wonderin since my mom has epilepsy and she has bad seizers if its possible to grow into haveing bad seizers if epilepsy runs in my family? cause i still have seizures but im just worried ill be like my mom.