Users comments and reviews on article How to overcome grief & loss of a love person by DannyElle

It is all truth what said above , only very difficult deal with loss

The article is supportively very good. It'll help me to analyse myself and overcome my grief of losing my beloved wife aged 32.

this article realy helped me. im gonna read it again and again.. i thank you for doing this article.

true what is said above especialy thta one needs support groups people to talk to,and allowing people to support you whenever they can.it wil help me overcome my sisters loss

im losing my younger sister..shes only 17 years old..she dies in a motorcycle accident.. still remember the felling..till now i cant believe that shes gone..shes my only sis..shes the sunshine of our family...i still miss her everyday..i wish that shes not die..i wish that i sholud advise her not to ride a motorcycle..i wish i could fulfill all of her dreams..what she like, what she wants to eat..where she want to go..but i do believe our family can move on...

This article helped a little. I lost my mother on New Years Day.. As time is coming close to the holidays I'm feeling more anxious. I really miss talking to her and hearing her voice. I wish sometimes I could see her one more time.

I lost my nanny on January 12 2010. I miss her so much im still greving for her. Today is the day of the dead. Celebrated here in El Salvador.