Users comments and reviews on article Epilepsy/Seizures: What to do when someone has a seizure? by DannyElle

:$ i have epilepsy.
tip is write more dote points and less paragraphs people wont to see the illution of dote points to make it look like less words.and less to read.we all wont something easy to read and understand.

I just watched someone have a seizure not but a few minutes ago. I think instead of what the person before me has said, we have a much information as we can and as in-depth as it can be. There is no reason to shorten anything. We need information. That person has a poor sense of sentence building and doesn't seem to understand too much. Please disreguard that post and post anymore information you may have. Thank you.

my friend has epilepsy and i have to look after him thanks so much for the info

I take grand mal seizures, however they tend to last between 20 and 27 minutes most times, not this few moments most of these sites keep talking about.

I just saw some one have a seizure earlier today and clearly was not aware of all this information. This is very useful! Thank You!!

thanks u for that inforamation i can understand more now

my boyfriend has epilepsy so i wanted to be informed about what to do if he ever has one with me. we plan on getting married so i need to be educated about the disease.

Its a very scary thing to see when some one has a seizure. I wish i knew what kind of seizure my friend had. But this was very helpful and now i know what to do when he has another.

my best friend had a seizure infront of me today, i knew to make sure he could breath and to make sure he was not on his back. but it was still a sudden thing with no warning. im glad i could look this up to know more of what to do if this happens infront of me again.

yeah m friend i went to high school with now goes to th same college as i do has epilepsy and making sure i know how to respond to this thanks

Thanks for the info. My Fiance just had 3 today,a petit mal and 2 gran mal. My first time seeing it. So im glad to see I did things right. This page is very helpful. Im glad someone made it clear and easy to understand.