Hi my name is anthony and im 15. i was wondering if you have testicular cancer do you have to get it removed? can anything cure it?

hi i am 15 and i live in canada ontario im worried about testical cancer because i think i have it, i am not sure but i have a lump on the bottom of my penis near the testicals, and on my testicals i have little bumps where the pubic hair is, is that normal?

Testicular cancer is probably the most curable cancer of them all - irrespective of how far it's spread. This cancer also has a very good marker to prove presence of the cancer. The test, ironically happens to be a pregnancy test although few people know it.
Obviously you should seek medical advice from a practitioner asap. The test for testicular cancer is Beta-HCG and in males this protein should be below 5 at all times.

In most cases treatment is by means of chemotherapy (BEP) which could last up to 9 weeks, but in many cases only surgery is required. Symptoms of chemotherapy was quite mild in my case, but I suppose it differs from person to person.

Good luck!

My dog was born with one testicle,he's 15 months now.The other one never dropped down.Is it possible that it can lead to cancer?

someone wrote:

hi i am 15 and i live in canada ontario im worried about testical cancer because i think i have it, i am not sure but i have a lump on the bottom of my penis near the testicals, and on my testicals i have little bumps where the pubic hair is, is that normal? the bumps is normal mate but go to your doctors