I am living in Costa Rica, pregnant with my third baby. My family has recently experienced symptoms of parasites. ie. diahrrea, light colored-undigested stool, bloating, cramping, fevers etc... I am 7 months pregnant. I have had some of the same symptoms. I fear I am infected as well. I am testing my stool...waiting for the results, to see what I have. Is there any natural way of cleansing, not to harm the baby. I plan to breast feed as well. I don't want to wait too long to rid myself of this. I have done alot of research. I know that parasites are transferable. Is it possible for the baby to have parasites?

There is much more harm to the unborn baby by not fully ridding yourself of the parasites - malnutrition being a big one. There is no natural way that is guaranteed to kill parasites and many of the "natural" remedies are in fact harmful. Your baby is not infected as of right now - the baby would have to come into contact with infected fecal matter. Best to take care of this now, while he/she is in the womb so you will be clean of all parasites and able to breastfeed when the baby is born.