I have had yeast infections before and have just treated them - no biggie. Now that I am pregnant I am reluctant to take any medications that could interfere with the pregnancy of course, so I am hoping you can provide me with some advice. What natural cures for yeast infections can I use during pregnancy?

Well, you cannot take diflucan. A doc won't even prescribe it to you. The creams are usually safe to use like Monistat and such, but your OB can give you a prescription for a 7-day treatment, which is usually what they advise because the infections are so hard to get rid of during pregnancy. I wouldn't count on just natural treatments, you want to get rid of it. The harm that a untreated yeast infection can do to the baby exceeds the harm that a topical cream can do. Eating yogurt with acidopholus can prevent yeast infections, but it will not get rid of one. Good luck :-) and happy baby :-)