After i come out of the shower, i get lots of theses red patches that appear on my upper chest and back and sometimes there could be a little spot like bump in them. I have tried all different shampoos and shower gels but i have no idea what could be wrong? Does anyone know? I also feel very itchy after showers

I get those too! It's normal! It's just the water you're showering with is probably too hot or it just contains lots of chemicals that are harsh to the skin. For instance, my skin is super sensitive so I would get patches after warm showers too!

Good Luck.

it happens to me in all water unfortunately

i get those too! after i shower and workout sometimes. the only thing is that it just started a few months ago and I've been showering with the same water for a long time? maybe its a developed allergic reaction or something

Hi Erin,

True healing comes from your body getting good nutrition and healing itself. This approach is natural and brings the body into balance and heals eczema without all the drug side effects that come from artificial steroids, creams and pills. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I can't stand idiots like you posting that this is normal or that it's caused by sensitivity to hot water. That's ridiculous. I'm in my late 40's and this condition just popped up after a trip to costa rica. If it was normal it wouldn't just pop up out of nowhere. The pharmacist there gave me an anti-fungal creme which cleared it up for a while but it came back again.

Not every case is the same. I also get the bumps after showers. It's pretty normal. I'm sure it's the hot shower. They go away after my body cools. If anything put a good lotion on them and carry on.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

im getting the same thing and I also went to jaco in costa rica

your skin is most likely very dry. Use thick moisturizers after showers and try to shower in lukewarm water instead of hot water

Idk what the rash is from, but as soon as I get in the shower it pops up on my chest/in between my breast area it's been about 2-3 yrs now. It's not hot water, it's any water. And yes I he anti fungal cream works, I just don't want to use it everyday, so I just let the rash be, it sub sides after I'm done. But it is weird it suddenly came about. My meds didn't change at the time it appeared. I did not leave the country . And I've been using the same water for over 20 yrs lol.