I was wondering if anyone on this forum could help a worried 19yr old guy. In January, after symptoms of stomach pain/bloating and anal itching, I decided to look at one of my stools and, sure enough, there was a live white thread worm. I went to the doctor, who prescribed me with mebendazole, I took it and felt fine for two weeks.

Then, similar symptoms regarding my stomach returned: I had abdominal pain and cramping. I felt constantly bloated – particularly after meals, and my stomach would gurgle and spasm, making rumbling sounds. I still occasionally suffer from itching (although to a lesser extent) but I believe that is due to haemorrhoids (which may in fact be the reason I feel bloated in the first place). At times, I also feel really fatigued. Mild pain was also affecting my bladder (I think) and my chest (although this may have been due to stress). I went back to the doctor, had some blood/stool tests and they all came up negative – no parasite eggs in either. But can I trust these negative tests? He has prescribed me with some metronidazole antibiotics (I’m now 3 days into a 7 day course now) which I’ve started to take but I don’t feel better yet (I understand it may not be until a couple of weeks after the course that they start to kick in). My stools are mucusy and loose, and passing stools is often a stressful and unpleasant experience. I wouldn’t say I suffer from diarrheoa – I’m never rushing to the toilet, I pass about 3 stools every 2 days, but the texture of these stools certainly isn’t normal.

My doctor thinks I have IBS, but I’m not prepared to take that as a definite answer. I believe there is a good chance that my body is still experiencing symptoms of parasitic activity, and I don’t want to take any risks by delaying action. Can anybody advise me on what to do? Do I: a) go back to the same GP and demand more tests b) see a gastroenterologist or a parasitologist or c) take one of the de-tox cleansing courses mentioned on this website (if so which one please?!) or d) accept it’s IBS and change my diet.

I’m sure many of these answers have already been answered on this forum but I haven’t found them all. Thanks for reading till the end and please – any advice or help would be really appreciated. I’m sure many of you have suffered from parasites before and know what a stressful experience it can be, and I really am concerned and desperate for help. Thanks.

I had the exact same problem your describing. I had blood tests ran and I had H Pylori. I took antibiotics for two weeks and then had a breath test to confirm they were eliminated. The test said that they were gone, however i did not feel a bit better. All the same symptoms continued to persist. I went to the alternative means with vitamins. I am currently taking black walnut, wormwood and Magnesium pills. I can say that I truly feel better and I am constantly crapping out the Pylori mucus eggs.

thanks for your advice. i'm starting a course of humaworm shortly that contains all the necessary ingredients to make me feel better. here's to good health!

Hi.

I'm taking Black Walnut too, and I have diarrea all the time. Did anyone have this while taking it? Although I have to say I sort of had it before, but now that I´´m taking the drug it´´s worse. Does taking those pills have any diet? Do you have to avoid any food? How do you know for sure that you got rid of the pylori? What tests are there for this? Thanksç

John.

Hi I'm a first timer, but am looking for suggestions.What are parasites?And the causes for the parasite infections?
****

**edited by moderator** **web addresses are not allowed**

It is better to go for a de-tox cleansing courses that gives you natural relief from parasites.A parasite cleansing involves using fiber pills, sometimes herbal, anti-parasitic treatments, and detoxifying agents that are said to rid our body of build up feces, food, and toxins that have formed in our digestive system.

Thanks,
***

Im scared i think i have a parasite but ive had it ever since i was little. I think there called thread worms theyre small and white and there only in my stool (however is the clean way to say it i h ope you kknow what i mean). Ive been living with this issue for 14 years and i dont know what to do and it seems like its getting worse and worse im scared and embarressed to talk to my mom about this cause i dont know what she'll think about it. I was always to affraid to find out what was wrong with me but lately its just been bothering. It only really bothers me when my day is almost over and im sitting down and relaxing. so when im not being active. Is this a diatary problem or something else. For years i've been feeling so alien and i would just sit and cry. And now im finding it hard to just tell my mom i have a problem and i just want to see a doctor and get rid of it. I live a perfectly normal life my body is just fine i havnt had any real pains or anything like tht like every once in a blue moon i get a stomach pain but thts mainly a gas cramp which passes on. ive had mainy kinds of test were i would hope maybe a doctor would just see one like when i got a pep smear(sry for spelling errors) but they never found anything unusaul with me. Ive even had blood test and everything was the way it was supposed to me. Its just these worm things r always there and it scares me. Im just a kid i shouldnt be dealiing with this.
So i need to ask is anyway i could try and make this just go away by itself?
Like a diet change or an over the counter drug i can take?
Or atleast how i should tell my mom?
This is the first time ive ever been on this site and i need some help so if you could please email me at _[removed]_ and give me sum answers? plz.

The last thing you want to do is work yourself up into fear. Part of eliminating and essentially healing yourself fully from a toxified system (either from parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, or processed foods, additives, herbicides, allergens etc etc etc) is to RELAX. One way you can do this is to take sublingual b12 tablets. TRust me, in the process of healing yourself of IBS this will help A LOT. Not to mention, when you have a parasitic infection the parasites are smart so they will lower your stomach acid so that they can survive. This in turn will make it so you can't absorb b12, which will result in major stress. So first try that. Secondly, buy a good quality probiotic supplement to take daily. You can try a refrigerated form that you can buy at a health food store or whatever. But, what I recommend is Kefir - a fermented milk product thats even good for you if you are lactose intolerant. Next, you'll want to avoid all processed foods, "sweets" (yes that includes soda pop), even limit your intake of fruits (sugars feed parasites), stop eating red meat and limit meat intake in general (meat digests slowly in your system and will ferment, which parasites like), and lastly avoid all yeast containing products ie. breads, pizza etc. Ok, so once you got that down (which may take you awhile to see the importance), then invest some money into good quality enzymes for food digestion (preferably ones that have betaine hcl to raise stomach acid levels), and some natural anti-parasitic formula. I recommend Paragone or Colonix. Paragone is cheaper, but Colonix comes with a fibre formula and tea which will speed up the process. The reason Fibre is SO important when doing a parasite cleanse is that it catches the dying parasites and sweeps them out of the system, like a broom let's say. And lastly, if youre suffering from IBS you'll want to avoid all foods that youre allergic to which may include gluten containing products (most grains except corn and rice) , dairy, nuts, eggs, shellfish and the list goes on. The only way to really know what youre allergic to though is to get an allergy test. So in the end youre looking at paying the price to get your system back to the way it should be. But you have to realize it's years of mistreating your body that got you the way you are. And I dont say this to insult. I myself suffered TREMENDOUSLY from IBS and I found the only cure was to to eliminate parasites, get more beneficial bacteria in my gut, get more fibre, avoid allergens, and lastly to RELAX. It can be a long road to achieving the health you want and need. But if you follow these steps that I've outlined here, you will eventually see your symptoms fade and fade until you are healed. The body has an amazing ability to heal itself, but sometimes you have to learn to listen to what your body is telling you to eat or not eat, to feel or not feel, and to let the healing take place. Sometimes you have to give yourself a boost. And sometimes you just gotta exterminate the internal demons called "parasites" through the power of faith and the "anti-biotics" of nature called herbs. God speed.

I'm having the same problem its getting worse especially when I lay down in bed I fill them like there eating my insides

Hi please don't so panic, Stomach is like a factory, some time due to side effects of antibiotic some other medicine or parasites damage the lining of GI track, recovery of GI track is long process, due to that now you are taking lot of stress and due to stress sometime Chemical imbalance in brain, due to that biological charges reduced that is serotonin in brain i.e neurotransmitters,

Serotonin is a neurotransmitter, a specialized molecule that allows nerve cells to communicate and interact with each other. Without neurotransmitters we would be unable to think, perceive, move, or even live. Serotonin also does double duty in the cardiovascular and gastrointestinal systems. It helps regulate the expansion and contraction of blood vessels and the function of platelets, the blood cells that cause blood to coagulate and close a wound. It also causes smooth muscles to contract, such as the abdominal muscles that aid digestion by pushing food through the GI tract.

stop antibiotics, start some prokinetic medicine which increase the bowel movements with some anti depression tablets for few days.

some time due to cloning medicine stop working on stomach for that start taking alovera gel with neem capsuls of some good company, that will help you for fast healing of stomach with out any side effects.

IBS is a combination of few symtems, relevent to brain signling and orgain control, stop thinking on what happning with stomach, it will automaticly recover. take deep breath every time when feel some problem with stomach and divert brain to some other work. you will very soon recover.

Start think positive ,life style changes is required like physical activity, drink lot of water in a day,

Wow, what a bunch of hooey. I'm a non-worrier, and I still suffered 12 years from disbiosis. The girl should tell her mother immediately that she needs medical help, and do all the nutritional things outlined by the people above IN ADDITION to medication, not sit around smiling like the happy Buddha while the worms infest spread throughout her body.

Talk to your mom, chaz2a25721; unless she's a total nut case she'll understand that getting a parasite wasn't your fault. It's her job to help her daughter get well.

Get some cloves in powered form from the herb store
Take it along with the wormwood and the, black walnut . Take ornithine. That is for insomnia. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use