This is embarrassing! I am terribly frightened.
My doctor is of absolutely no help. I have taken 2 stool samples to the lab, which were abundant with parasites with negative results. OK, but still, these things are coming out of my body, in stools and through my skin, and making me feel nauseated and exhausted.
I am chronically constipated as I have repeatative and a very long intestional tract, and a largely elongated colon.
I seem to have a number of different parasites that I am treating with a med from my doctor and a collection of herbal remedies.
I keep getting these hard white eggs in the stool and I can't identify them.
As of today, I am only expelling parasites but have no idea what I'm dealing with. The hard white eggs, and a mucussy long thing, some are flat, and some are rounded with what appears to be white thready strands. There are also very thin black worms from the intestine and through my skin, from my trunk to my forehead. Please Help!

First I would recommend you seek advice from a naturopath doctor. Second I would also recommend you start a cleansing program. This is just my opinion. There is a lot of information on the internet but I have found only one program that has helped me and that is drnatura's colonix program. Keep us posted and let us know what has worked for you. Be persistant and get your answers.