uhg. okay so i'm kayla and i'm 17 years old and i've had what i now know are small, clear, parasites since i was about ten but i've always been too scared and embarrassed to tell my step mom. does anyone know what i have and how i might be able to cure it without going to the doctor? help!

Honey, you should really go to the doctor just incase it's something else. It's not a big deal, so many people have parasites. I am actually doing a cleanse right now. I have them, but they are almost all gone. I'm sure your step mom will be more than happy to take you when you express your concern. If you don't get a parasite problem addressed and they get out of control, they can cause other health issues. If you don't want to tell because your embarrassed, you shouldn't worry because you may have gotten them by eating contaminated food. It's not your fault. I am taking something from it's called antiparasite formula, and Olive leaf Extract 500 mg. Olive Leaf may make you feel crummy, kinda like you have the flu, but if it does, it's a good sign it's working. If you do have parasites, then you should read online about the Olive Leaf because your dosage should be a little higher than the recommended dose. Just do a Google search on it and see what you think. I AM NOT A DOCTOR. I am simply stating what has been working for me. You can do what is best for you. There are many good products online, GNC, or health food stores that may also help with Parasites. GOOD LUCK

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

acgonzalez wrote:

kayla17 wrote:

Hey I forgot to ask, are you seeing them in your stool when you go to the bathroom?