While having sex for about 45 minutes, the condom slipped off. I didn't come or anything but I almost did but prevented myself. As soon as we noticed, which was no longer than a minute at MOST, we stopped. Should I be worried about pregnancy?

Probably not!

Your most likely fine- most condoms have spermicides which would've helped take care of the "pre" stuff

as long as you used condoms with spermicide u should be alright, not to mention the vagina has bacteria that kills sperm

Uh mr Youngin-- no offense but are you crazy?!?!? where on earth did you hear that? Even if the chick had some sort of bacteria INFECTION it still wouldn't "kill" sperm.... i have taken at least 3 different reproductive courses at 2 different colleges and read at least 100 medical books and journels on reproductive health and i have NEVER heard of anything like that. If anything the vagina is the most ideal enviroment for sperm to live..yes the vagina can have different PH levels that affect what type of sperm are more likely to survive (in the chick has a higher PH from say and orgasm the male sperm are more active) but there is no natural bacteria that kills off sperm in the vagina- I hope you just said that so this guy doesn't worry himself - Back to the question- your chances of having a pregnancy scare are extreamly slim- Keep wearing condoms preferably with spermicide and dont EVER believe that the vagina has a natural bacteria that will kill your sperm- thats as bad as saying if the woman is on top she wont get pregnant.

Meh i just pass on what im told but either way if the condom was a spermicide condom then u should be alright