What are my chances of becoming pregnate if the day after my cycle ended I let my boyfriend enter me soft and then grow...? I didnt move around much. There was no condom used.

It depends on a lot of things. Hard to say. Did he ejaculate inside you and how deep was his penis inside you when he ejaculated? Does he leak out a lot of clear precum when he is erect and before he ejaculates? The time in your own period did help you reduce the chances of pregnancy from this sex if it happened 14 days before your most fertile stage of your cycle. The middle of women's 28 day cycle is usually the most fertile for getting her pregnant. How much you move around has no impact on his ability to reach orgasm, ejaculate, or to impregnate you as long as he ejaculates inside your vagina. He must have been partly erect to enter your vagina at all, since fully soft penises usually can't enter deep inside a woman's vagina. I'd get a pregnancy test, an at home one from the local pharmacy, if you are worried and just test yourself. Get some really reliable birth control for both of you such as condoms and spermicides and/or any of the good female methods from now on and enjoy real sex fully and safely if you're taking the risks of no condom sex now anyway. Plan for sex, use effective birth control and condoms as an STD barrier, and have high quality safe sex for both of your sakes. But otherwise it mostly depends on if he ejaculated with his penis at all inside of your vagina or not and your fertile time. Anal sex and oral sex cannot get a woman pregnant. Men's sperm can live inside a woman's body for up to 7 days of constantly swimming all around 24/7 in her reproductive tract and looking for any fertile eggs to impregnate. If you are 14 days away from your most fertile stage of your cycle, then his sperm should all be dead inside your body for days before your most fertile stage. How old are both of you now?