Ok,so I was with a girl,and we started peting.As it graduated, I fingered her,and then after a while,a took condom and put it on my penis with one hand,and i kinda stretched it,buy it didn't broke (i think),and then i continiued with penetration...So my question is the following: Could the pre ejaculation sperm (that i later noticed on my underpants) somehow got on my fingers (I mean from one surface to another,because I know,it didnt come directly from my penis on my fingers) and when I was placing my penis with my hand could It have come in contact with vagina and made her her pregnant? Just to be clear,I didn't touch my pennis before fingering her for the first time,and I didnt finger her after I put my condom on ( and may or may not touch the pre sperm),I just touched the vagina with my fingers while placing my penis. I read,that there is less sperm in pre ejaculation sperm,and that vagina walls are made to stop weak and small amount of sperm,and that if you pee like 10 min before sex  ( which I did....twice lol) that you decrease the amount of sperm drasticly,etc etc...please help me,I know its not big chance,but I am freaking out,I could use some help,someone to reasure me its 100% that she could not get pregnant from what I just wrote.PLease!

At first its 50% that she get pregnant because it wasn't complete. And don't forget it to have no sex without condom. and i think its not good to sex with every one.Just try to avoid from it. It will be better if you have sex with your wife. I am Iranian and i am Muslim. if you get any question about my word that was "no sex" yo can ask me 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

the open air kills sperm. However, once inside her with your penis....anything could happen...condoms are not fool proof.
I don't have any idea as to your age, but be careful....things like this could impact your life more than you think.

So, If it took me 5-10 sec to put on the condom all of the precum sperm has died? I couldnt transfer it with my hand or smth if some time has passed? There is only chance if I came in her right? I will rate your answer with thump up and thank you if you answer this

Hi honey first off kudos to you for using protection. Secondly seem dies as soon as in contact with air. Another is by the time you inserted it was most likely dry. And the chance of a female getting pregnant from pre cum is slim to none. I wouldn't worry about it to much. Good luck.

Thank you,but there is one more thing. I changed the condom inside out the first time i put it coz i though i had put it wrong,and then i changed it back....could that made her pregnant even thogh i didnt notice any precum on my penis,only on my underwear,and i pied like 2 minutes before all that? Thanks for your help

I think not. The air kills sperm.

ok listen (open air doesnt kill the sperm thats just retarded because sperm goes inside a vagina witch has (air in it obvi ) iv been in the same position im position as you right now but iv put the condom on inside out and turned it over and she didnt get pregnant but you should always change it when you do that + Pre cum can contain sperm dont listen to these idiots that tell you that its alot of pish there probs like 14 years old or something, dont worry she will be fine you used protection just make sure you toook it off away from her and adleast checked there was no holes, dont worry you will be fine i went through the same thing and mine was worse i thought i saw my sperm outside the condom and on it and i freaked out but turned out it was her and the lube, dont worry :)

Ok,but can any1 tell me for sure,if I peed for whole day,and drank and peed,did my precum had sperm on it? Coz I read on lots of places that if u pee,there is no sperm? And I peed a lot that day  lol

when you pee it doesnt kill sperm