So 2 days ago me and my girlfriend had sex( both 15) we've been dating for quite a while now and she said she wanted to have sex so we did. When we were getting to start I started to put the condom on I noticed it was on wrong it was touching my penis head. So then I switched it around and had sex when I was I noticed this white stuff around my condom. Was it me or her?? I water checked the condom and it was fine!! I'm so stressed her period ended the 10 and we had sex on the 20 can she get pregnat? And I heard some condoms have spermicide do they?? I used a Trojan Esctasy condom. Please help!

you guys will be fine... and it was her. some condoms do have spermicidal but dont trust those...if its better for you, you can go to any drugstore and get spermicidal film or supositories BUT also use a condom. Its just for you to feel more safe because only 70% of the time spermicides will work. Good luck and i know this because of personal experience and its a nice thing that you are protecting yourselves, very smart.

No, most condoms do not have spermicide. Some do. It would depend what you used. There's no way to tell whether it was you or her who left the white residue. Anyone telling you otherwise is just guessing. If you came and the cum was still left in the condom when you finished, I'd say you're probably safe. If you came and there was no cum in the condom in the end or just a little you may have used a broken one, and or broken it yourself. It's good you used a condom and I'm sure it's fine. It's very rare to get pregnant when using a condom, but it can happen. There's no point worrying until you know for sure. She'll probably get her period in the next month and you can laugh about this. Don't let this put you off sex. Just make sure you are absolutely sure you're using the condom right and that it's not broken next time. 

The time has well passed, as the question was raised in March. You should know by now. However, for the record:

Trojan Ecstasy is a condom which is lubricated on the inside and the outside. The "white stuff around my condom" was probably a mixture of the condom's lubricant and your girlfriend's own lubrication.

However, you need to explain what you meant by "I switched it around" because "I noticed it was on wrong" Did you have it on inside out? If so, some precum from your penis could have transferred to the condom, and thence to her vagina. So there was certainly a risk!

"her period ended the 10 and we had sex on the 20 can she get pregnat?" That depends on her cycle. If she has the typical 28-day cycle, and her period lasted the typical 5 days (started 6th), 20th could have been when she ovulated. But you have not given enough details.

Hope this helps for the future, and for others in the same situation.