okay im really stressing right now. Almost two weeks ago me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex but he pulled out and that was okay he whipped it off (we didnt wash it off) but that night we were having sex again and the condom broke so he took it off and went in with out one to get hard again and then after he was hard we put a different condom on and it was okay. But the thing im worried/stressing about is the sperm from later in the day could that at all possible still be alive and able to get me pregnant. I have been stressing my boyfriend and myself he said he thinks itll be okay but the thing is im supposed to start this Wednesday or Thursday it is now August 18th. Please someone answer as soon as possible!!

Health Guru
Yes it is possible for any sperm left in his urethra to still be alive if he never peed between the time you first had sex an the next time.
You stand as much chance of getting pregnant from the first time when you used the pull out method if you happened to be near your most fertile point. You need to start using protection all the time if you don't want to get pregnant.

but wouldnt the precum clean that part out from the rest of the sperm from the time before? and they say the pull out method is 96% effective as to where condoms are 94% effective true or not?

Health Guru

Precum can carry sperm and sperm can survive in precum so no it won't kill it off precum main object is to condition the vagina and make it more natural so the the sperm can survive longer once inside.
I don't know where you have got your information from about condoms but like other methods of birth control they are 98% effective if stored and used correctly just like the mini pill, depo, implant and coil, the pull out method is not a reliable form of contraception and would only be around 60% because as I said precum can contain sperm.