Hi, me and my boyfriend have not had sex yet, but we do other stuff. 
Recently, I started giving him a b low job, but he did not ejaculate. But, I think he had pre-cum. Before I gave him a blowjob, I let him finger and lick me first and he did. I think he washed his hands before he did it. He told me that he hasn't masturbated for over two months. And he said that he has never touched his penis before fingering me. Could there still be semen that got through in my vagina? I am expecting my period in 2 weeks. I have been feeling a little wierd though, my lower abdomen feels fluttery and the sides of my stomach feels like something is pinching it. My back is sore too but I am not sure if this is a symptom because every time I use my laptop, I don't sit straight. Also, I have not been drinking water for about 2 weeks. I don't know what these feelings are coming from, what do you think? Please help.

PS. We have only been together for almost 3 months. He has not been masturbating so definitely no ejaculating. 

You can not get pregnant unless he ejaculates inside you. Semen can not live outside of the human body, so the second it touches the air it dies. You definitely are not pregnant, however you probably feel the symptoms you feel because you are scared. A couple of tips though, you can still contract STD's without having sex, and whenever you do decide to have sex, always use a condom and make sure you are the one supplying it. This is to prevent the possibility of him carrying it around in his wallet and weakening it, or getting holes in it, or it going through extreme temperature changes (like if its left in a car). Always remember you are the only person responsible for you getting pregnant, so cherish that responsibility and supply your own condoms and research things on-line or call a clinic if you are not sure about something. If he cares about you he will respect that you want to be safe and confident before you go through with anything. And if he acts pissed then screw him, because you doing something you don't want because of a childish temper tantrum (and thats what the are) isn't worth changing your life forever.

Thank you so much. He cares about me a lot and he will understand if I'll have to supply the condoms which is a good idea. Thank you.

I have one more question though, I hope you will be able to answer it. Today about 4 hours ago, I gave my boyfriend a blowjob, well twice actually and he ejaculated twice also. I did not swallow any of his cum, or touch them. He wiped them all of with his t-shirt. After that, I did not let him finger me, even if he washed his hands. I'm far too paranoid that a semen may still be alive on his hands. Although, he was rubbing my vagina with clothes my clothes on. Is there anychance a semen got through? I feel so stupid posting this because as you said the second it touches the air, it dies. But, I want to hear what you have to say about this. Again, thank you so much for your help :)

No its not possible. The only way to get pregnant is by penis to vagina sex. It must be inserted and some form of ejaculation must take place (pre-ejaculation will do it). If you were to swallow it wouldn't matter because your stomach and reproductive organs are not attached, so still you can't get pregnant. I must warn you though it doesn't taste very good. If he ejaculates on his hand and touches you, you absolutely can not get pregnant. Something that may help you is to google "conception" and read about how it occurs, the more you educate yourself the more control you have over your destiny and knowing the actual process a woman's body must go through with a healthy sperm will help ease your mind I think. And by the way, when you do decide to have sex, you may want to either buy condom's with spermicide in them, or buy a can of spermicide and spray the inside of the condom right before you use it (in the moment of sexual activity), this will kill the sperm for sure when it exits the penis. But believe me when I say you won't get pregnant unless you have sex, and sperm certainly can not penetrate clothing. You are gonna be fine.