My last period was on 3rd September 2017..I slept with my boyfriend once or twice in a week,but on the 27th of September I had a 1 nite stand with a different guy and a different guy on the 1st of October..I missed out on my period on October..who kud be the father of my child.so confused

Do you have 28 day menstrual cycles?

Yes always 28days menstrual cycle

If you have 28 days between periods ovulation typically happens on day 14, and the most fertile days are days 12, 13, and 14. So cycle day 14 would be September 16, having sex days leading up would be the sex that would have gotten you pregnant. Sex on the 27th wouldn’t be likely. Sex on October 1st wouldn’t of been possible to get you pregnant since it’s pretty much when your next period should have started. When is your due date?

My due date is around June 10

The sex between September 11-20th would’ve been the time you have conceived your baby. The October 1st sex isn’t possible and the September 27th would’ve been too late for ovulation, you would typically ovulate 14 days after the first day of your period. I just had a son a few days ago, I have 28 days menstrual periods also and my LMS was August 22nd, I got pregnant between the time of August 29th - September 7th.