If I had sex on the 26th and then with someone else on the 27th, and my due date is november 19th... how do I know who the father is?

Paternity test.

You have not given much information. Presumably you mean 26th & 27th February? If so:

1. What date did your Jan period start?
  2. What date did your Feb period start?
  3. What date was your March period due to start?

I would guess you had sex with two different men at a fertile time. Was that deliberate? Which one did you want to get you pregnant? My thoughts are probably the first guy, but I need some more information.

My period started sometime round the 9th and finished the 12th

Is that Jan or Feb? I am trying to establish a pattern. I need both, and the due expected date of your missed March Period start
How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?

both jan and feb due date the first week in march

If your periods for Jan & Feb started on 9th, then that indicate a 31 day cycle. That would indicate your March period was due to start 12th March. That, then. would place ovulation at 26th. That would suggest that the first guy is more likely to be the father assuming that (1) he ejaculated in you and (2) his sperm were healthy. The due date (19th Nov) also indicates conception on 26th. However, only a paternity test can be definitive.

but i ovulated on the 27th feb

1. How do you know you ovulated 27th?
2. You were 'fertile' on 26th. 1st guy's sperm would probably have reached your fallopian tubes 1st, and would likely have been first to meet your released egg. However it is possible none of the first guy's sperm survived the journey or the 2nd guy's sperm were stronger and managed to get to the front of the queue. Was this your first time with either guy? How old are they?