Ok.. My 1st mentrual day of my last period was on 22 March it came 4-7 days early, on the 10th April i slepted with someone else we were drunk and used condoms but i think the condoms were too big for him, between the 26 march which is when my period had finished and the 10th april i was also having sex with my partner. I'm now 12weeks pregnant and contemplating abortion as i'm so freaked at how close the dates work out to be on these calculators and calenders through the internet. My doctors predicted my due date to be 27th Dec which would make me 12weeks something today, I just went for my scan today and the lady said i was 11weeks 4days pregnant and she predicts my due date will be 1st january, I'm so confused and really stressed and have cried many of times as my partner and i have been wanting a baby for so long and now i've reuind it by bein a SL**. Please can anyone out there tell me who is likely to be the father also who is likely to have the more accurate date of my due date as this will determine if i terminate. please someone out there can you help in identifying who my baby's father is without having to wait till baby is born cause if it's not my partners he will know and he will leave me and i cant bring a baby up alone i just dont have enough support.

When you said the guy wore a condom but you think it was too big! What do you mean? Did it come off, was there ejaculate that escaped? IF not and he wore a condom, your partner is the dad - 97% sure of that! Also most women are more fertile (ovulate) 14 days after he 1st day of their period which would put you at April 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Hope this helps!

Im 24 weeks pregnant ! I am 16 yrs old and I don't know who my kids dad is either I slept with my bestfriend on july 15th me and my bf broke up on july5th and got back together on july 26th I had my last period on july 29th me and my bf had unprotected sex whole august long my doctor told me I conceived on august 16th. My conception day was august 8th. And my duedates may 5th 2013 is it my friends or my boyfriends ?