I took a test on August 31st, 2011. It was positive. I went to the doctor the next day( September 1) and he said I was 3 weeks and 5 days pregnant.. I had sex with guy #1 right after I got off my period and probably everyday after that. BUT I had sex with guy #2 ONLY one night. And that was the night of August 17th. Who is the father?

you'll probably need a dna test to be certain

if you were to make an assumption who would you think?

Type ur last period date into an online ovulation calender and it may give u a rough idea. No guarantee it will be accurate tho

You need the DNA test, no way around it.

Why? 

Assuming a 28 day cycle, you'd ovulate sometime between days 11-16.  That would have been around August 14 to August 19, assuming your period started about August 3rd.

Sperm can live up to about 5 days.

It's just too close to be sure. 

FYI, when you conceived is approximate.  There is no test accurate enough to tell the exact date of conception, like everything it is an approximation.  More likely your doctor is going by your last menstrual period, the timing for that works out for August 6. 

When did ya period go off?