Me and my boyfriend broke up around August 2 on August 16 was the first day of my last period. On August 22 I had sex with my ex with a condom but idk if there's a chance it rip. On September 4 I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. The doctors say my due date is May 23. Who can it be?

Hi Sally,

May 23 is the correct due date for an LMP starting on Aug 16.  Doctors add 40 weeks to your LMP.  This date does not indicate when you conceived.

You had sex on day 6 of your cycle with your ex.  Normally you'd be expected to ovulate sometime between days 11-16 of your cycle.  You used a condom - they are very effective used properly.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 day - MAX.  Even if you ovulated early it is unlikely you conceived then.

You then had sex on day 19 of your cycle.  The egg can live up to about 48 hours after ovulation.  This puts you outside of the "window" by about a day. 

Unfortunately you can't determine when you ovulated after the fact. 

Do you have a 28 day cycle?  How regular are you?  If your cycle is over 28 days then it is MOST LIKELY that your current bf is the father.

Hope it helps.