Can anyone tell me why the consistency of male cum is different. what is the difference in clear cum and white milky cum. it depends on which guy I give a blow job to or have intercourse with what their cum is like . I luv the taste of all cum whether milky or clear. some are more salty than others. Please explain why. I am a 16 yr old female with a huge sexual uninhibited relation.

thank you :P

Wow. At 16, you surely are mature beyond your age, and a sex expert in your own right. White milky cum usually comes from someone who has abstained from sexual release for a while, and tends to have a higher concentration of sperms in it, compared to clear cum which is primarily prostatic fluid. You can actually try collecting a fresh semen sample and look at it under a microscope using high power. The way those sperms swim around is really magnificent.

I did that when I was 17, it was fascinating to watch my sperm swim around

And YES, consistency varies, along w/ taste, part of which comes from a guys diet