I have a quick question, does a girls cum look like a clearish white discharge!??! I had sex with my boyfriend and afterwards when i went to the bathroom i saw a chunk of clear white discharge i think. it sort of looked like saliva, he told me that it was my cum but i am not sure. i am supppose to have my period very soon also. The condom did not break becuz i checked again. Help!?!?

THE same thing happend to me and my girlfriend and the condom was ok, just to make sure i filled it with water and it didnt leak so it was definately her.

Women can definately have a whitish clear substance that almost looks like a males semen/cum because me and my g/f haven't had sex in a week and I went down on her and used my fingers and she had the same stuff that looked as u described coming out of her and it was disturbing. @ first I thought that mayb shed beedn with some1 else but I realized th@ she has been with me the whole time.

im not sure exactly what it is but i have the same thing. it happens when i get fingered or when i am having sex. this makes it hard to determine which one is whose so becareful and use protection.

so this is what happened with me and my girlfriend. we were having sex and she was on top. i did not cum at all while inside the condom or in her. when i pulled out to look there was a thick white discharge on the tip of my condom. it was hard to determine whose it was. i know i didnt cum but i still cant help but wonder. also i did the water test and it was a.o.k. still nervous though. is there anywhere that i could have produced this amount without cumming and the odds of it ending up out side the condom. one more thing. i heard that if you "hit" the "gspot" is can cause the female to produce thick and really white cum. truee or not?

The same thing happened with me and my girlfriend and she still hasn't had her period yet I am very scared can any one help me? Please?

well i have to say thank you to all you GUYS on here you have answered my google queston i have had this happen to me many times and i thought that something was wrong thank you again for clearin this up for me ....... :)

this is deffintly not your boyfriend's cum it is MOST LIKELY your own :) i have had personal experience recently and at first i freaked out because i thought my boyfriend had ejaculated but he didnt, its your a natural substace wether its just wetness from your vaginal area or cum from an orgasm, either way its nothing to worry about :)

MY CUM IS THICK AMD CLEAR BUT SOMETIMES STRINGY TOO.

So my bf and i were having sex today, and once he came he pulled out slowly, and went to go take off the condom, and when he came back in the room, i stood up and something came out of my vagina, it was thick, and there was a lot, so i think i came, but I'm not sure..do you think it was? I'm wigginnn

i just recently had sex for the first time with my boyfriend, he wore a trojan premium lubricated condom. he didn't cum inside me just to be safe but i had white discharge? or something that kinda looked like seamen too? but there was no hole in the condom..? 

a womans cum should be a clearish white color just like a guys some womens its clear just depends on the person if its yellow greenish color or brown u might wanna get checked

You are referring to female ejaculation aka squirting The liquid is probably the vaginal lubrication or cervical mucus. If it was cheesy white discharge which is thicker, it could be a yeast infection.

DONT FOOL URSELF U'LL KNOW IF U CAME. LIKE GUYS TOES CURL UP WHEN THEY DO...AND IF U WERE INTOXICATED THERE U GO THE BOTTOM HALF MALFUNCTIONED SERIOUSLY.

for the "guys" that answered this question most of you need to speak with a gyno to really get the facts. females can ejaculate white just like guys can. some can be thick some can be liquidy as long as its clearish white, clear, or white without chunks and has no foul odor it is normal. a lot of the consistancy will depend on the hormones of the female, like if shes on birth conrol, or ovulating, really turned on. things like that. females on an average will have anywhere from 3-7 differnt types of lube they produce during foreplay and intercourse/orgasam. if you go slow with your woman will be able to see and feel the differnt fluids she is producing. as a female myself i suggest all females get to know their body and how it responds as well as having their partner explore and understand its responses as well. and guys exploring with her can juices flowing faster and you will know if shes faking later on or if your the king in her bed by how her lube is responding. mind you, you will need to explore during differnt situations like ovulation peek times and off times or during the pill and off the pill