I am 13 and I am in puberty...like I have alot of pubic hair, under arm hair, and a deeper voice and my penis hasn't grown at all. It is 2 inches soft and 3 inches hard. When I ejaculate it is clear. Is it pre cum and is my penis size normal?

I'm sleepy, so I'll answer quickly to set your worries aside - You're 13.  You've only just hit puberty.  Puberty is the time when your body changed rapidly, mostly as it matures and prepaires to be able to repoduce, it's nature taking its course, our species adapting as it comes of age to make babies and make sure your genes live on through your children.  Puberty is to humans what a cacoon is to a catarpillar.

To make a long story short - You have about six years of puberty ahead of you.  Your three inches will, without a doubt, double in that time.  So relax, don't panic, let nature take its course.  Just 'cause it isn't growing now doesn't mean it won't grow at all.  Different parts of different teens mature at different rates - Maybe your voice and looks will change before you penis grows?  I'm sleepy, so forgive me if I'm not making a whole lot of sence.

Relax.  Six or more years till it stops growing, dude, you're fine.  I'd look up "Average penis length for a 13 year old" for you on Google or something, but then I dare to say I'd have the FBI waking me up for breakfast xD  Hope I've helped :)

Yea, it is normal for teenagers in the earliest phase of puberty. By the end of puberty, everything will change. So, don't worry la dude!

Hello, when did you notice that you hit puberty?

these blanket answers saying give it time,it will get there,is c**p. Do you tell girls that are going through puberty that wait, you'll have big breasts? Some girls are flat chested.That doesn't mean they are not attractive. Yes you change over a few years...but if your on the way to making yourself crazy, talk to a Dr. or a male relative. Your dad ,brother or uncle,one that would be a blood relative and ask if they will talk to you about your concerns.They may tell you they went through the same thing. But do something besides stressing out about it. Some guys grow much larger when they get an erection, but when your in the locker room you are soft. Every guy is different, but underneath they all are having the same concerns you are having. The ones who brag the most, are usually the most insecure ones.Also every one is different when they ejaculate,some may be thick and white, or more clear. But at your age, the last thing to worry about is if you are making enough sperm to make a baby.Hopefully you woll be smart enough to always have protected sex. Everyone says this,but girls still get pregnant at 15. If you know how to use birth control and don't, then your not smart enough to be making the next generation. But you can get on dancing with the stars!!!

hey im 13.. today, i masturbate. and then i eject a clear,bleachy liquid... its very small amount and it doesnt shoots out like in the movie.. is it sperm or precum?

That must be precum.Sperm is grey/white and it often comes a lot of it:))

Yeah u need to jack of like 4 times a day

i am 13 and after i masterbate i see clear stuff when i pee is it cum or pee

hey i just masterbated and does cum cone out slower than led and does it kinda feel wierd wen i pee it out

i ment pee then led sorry my fones craked

your not ready to squirt the white sperm as your nuts are just making clear cum. when you are 14 you will see a difference in the color of your cum.

There is probably nothing wrong with you all though I never had this experience. I'm 16 now and when I was 11 I first started to masturbate. I already would be around 5 inches when erect and even my very first time I had very white cum. I think everyone matures at different rates.

Don't worry about penis size, everybody develops at different rates.  For example, my voice changed and my penis grew in 7th grade, but I didn't get pubic hair until I was 16, which caused me concern.  It is the same with the ejaculate.  Your "load" will mature in time, but for right now the clear is all your body can manufacture.  Also, don't listen to those who tell you to masturbate more; you could not masturbate for a year, but still get a mature cumshot the next time you do (like any 13 year-old would go a year without masturbating!).

I'm 14 and j just started pre cumming and my penis is like 3 inches soft and 1 inch in winth is something wrong... People say I'm a late bloomer