my left ball is bigger than my right my right ball feels like tissue and they sometimes `feel weird and when i cum it is not white it is c through i am 14 and my penis is bout 15-16 erected and 10-13 erected plzz reply soon

hey nacher,

give me some more info. what size are your testicles? length width..... it is normal for one testee to be a bit larger or smaller than the other one. Also how long ago did you start puberty/be able to ejaculate?

when a boy first is able to produce semen (not pre-cum) it is clear but as they develop more then their semen gets more opaque.

hope this helps, let me know ;-)

i started pubitey when i was about 12-13 and my balls are startin to like ake or somin :-S

hey nasher,

How much bigger is your left testicle than your right (measurements) and is this ach in both testicles or one, on a scale from 1-10 1 being no pain and 10 being unbearable. what is the pain like.

finally dont worry about your semen its normal for it to be clear at your age and point in development.

finally, are you sexually active at all?
Let me know ;-)

dw my ball are fine now and the only problem is no is when i wank i get pree cum then i piss well looks like piss and i really wana get jizz bc my gf said she is gonno give me a bk this week i dont care if it is wrong at my age and i dont no what to say to her tht my pree cum is my jizz or what bc i i say i dont what a bj she would tell ppl or somin like tht and yh plzz reply asap plzzz !

Hey Nasher,

so do you know the difference between pre-cum and jizz? there could be a couple things that are going on. 1: your body is not mature enough to make semen yet so when you have an orgasm nothing comes out. the stuff that does come out is pre-cum (pre-cum is clear and sticky and it comes out when you get very aroused (exacple seeing porn or thinking about something arousing or masturbating) but usually there is not much feeling when this stuff comes out.

Semen on the other hand, is ejaculated and it accompanied by a lot of pleasure and muscle contractions. sometimes it feels like waves are going through your penis and pelvic area. semen is realeased at the point of climax when you feel like you can't take it any more.

(does that make any sense because its hard to explain)

2: you have pre-cum and then you ejaculate semen (which you think is piss) when you are young and just start to produce semen it is not going to be white it is going to be mostly clear and it may be watery. everyones semen is different some is thicker some more watery some yellowish some white some clear ect....

so thats what i think is going on. and if you are worried about her telling people dont get a BJ. or explain to her what i told you. chances are she just doesnt know anything about male puberty or the male reproductive system so that is why she might be like "what is going on..." why is your stuff like that...)

Make Sense??
Please let me know Thanks ;-)

nah i wana get head but what should i tell er i ran out of jizz or somin bc i had a wank before ?? wee when i wank it gets to the orgasim then pree cum comes out the if i keep goin i gett water comin out ??

does this 'pre-cum" squirt out? It sounds like it is actually semen not pre-cum but that it is just thin and clear (which it should be at your age)

i would just tell her the truth and explain that thats how its suppose to look when your younger. if not i guess you could say its like that because you allready ejaculated earlier that day. but you never really run out of semen it just sometimes takes a while to build back up.

does this help? ;-)

well what do u mean by squirt out like it like pops out a tiny bit and it is abit stick but if i keep goin to the orgasum its water so i donno :-/

and i might just yell her i only startid pubity when i was 13 and i cant make spurm yet but i can give ya pre cum or somin

w8 i just had a wank and pissed whent to the toilett and had another wank just to be sure and it was just like abit of stiky whitish stuf i think it might be jizz felt nice if tht is then woo but migh be pre cum i donno and there wasnt tht much of it

hey Nasher,
Congrats from what you are describing it does sound like you may have ejaculated semen. although its hard to say for sure. i would be honest with your girl friend educate her that when someone starts producing semen early on in puberty that it usually does not shoot out also it is clear or slightly cloudy and there usually isnt very much of it.

;-)

i said to her u no the jizz is white and sticke well in pubity it starts at bein c whitish and not tht stick so either way it could be pre cum or cum she dont no what pre cum is i think so and she said kk i dont mind and yh so she gonno give me head this weekend ':-) happy new year :-)

Happy New
Year and BE CAREFULL you don't want to accidently do something that you will end up regretting ;-) ;-)

change of plans im gettin it today and i had i wank amin ago and i ddnt come like only a tiny tiny bit have i used it all up andgot to w8 to make more ? and i found out tht after u cum if u keep goin it normal to get water bc it is your body cleaning up ll the left over jizz or somin
?

yea that clear watery stuff after ward is a mixture of semen and pre-cum and yes it flushes extra semen out of your urethra. also if you go and ejaculate earlier then you may not be able to ejaculate again for a while you also may have trouble getting an erection. that is not a problem. a lot of the sexual response is mental so if your nervous or stressed don't be surprised if you cant get an erection.