my husband and i had sex, and he usually removes his penis out, if he senses that his sperm is going to come out. but, this month iam mising my period.

can a drop of sperm cause pregancy?
or if some drops of sperm over the outer vaginal wall cause pregnancy?
pls reply.

Yes and Yes... All it takes is ONE.

Sex and be a lot of fun... But not worth worrying about.
BE SAFE... And tell him to keep his raincoat on.

absoultely yes....
a man has 300000 sperms in the tip of penis before ejaculation(pre-cum) and get mixed in the milky vagina...
so there are absolutely as many changes to get pregnant........

It is very unlikely at all for a drop of sperm to cause pregnancy considering the amount of sperms in a drop of semen. Less semen means less chance of conception, plus considering the anatomy of a women's reproductive tract, that drop of sperm has to pass through the vagina where it is not so hospitable to sperms because of its acidity and through the cervix which is lined with thick mucus wall and through the uterus which is filled with antibodies that kills sperms and the drop of sperm have to guess whether to go to the left or right fallopian tubes where a mature egg is found.

can a drop of sperm cause pregancy?

pls reply

i had sex with my lover but am not producing sperm into them but i have doubt suppose single sperm will get pergnant

I was having sex with my gf using a condom while she was ovulating,then I ejaculated and pulled off the condom. I then used baby wipes to clean my penis and inserted my penis into my gf and continued having sex with her but this time I didnt ejaculate anymore,is there a chance she could get pregnant?...please reply ASAP cuz am scared

Yes she is pregnant right now twins

Hey I need help and I'm 13 plzz help my bf dope if sperm in me what do I do

Yes u should also have her take a pregnantcy test and or go to the doctor if y'all don't want the baby then have her taken plan b pill for 5 days it's it's a 85% chance that it will kill the sperm sells

Dont have sex at 13 LOL

Hi sheena I am a same victim. Please tell me did you get pregnant then ?

Did you get pregnant ?

I drop my semen on her vaginal is leads to birth

is the very last drop of sperm fertile