I’ve been feeling really lousy for the past week.
I went out on Friday and had some vodka. Next morning I had to stay home because I puked everything I ate and had diarrhea. On Sunday I felt sick too specially during the morning, I threw up and had diarrhea. I felt I wanted to sleep for days. On Monday I woke up really dizzy and nauseous, I took some pepto-bismol but I felt worse, my chest hurt really bad and I felt really bloated. I still had diarrhea. On Tuesday I woke up really dizzy and very nauseous and still had diarrhea. I went to the doctor who took blood and urine samples and everything came up ok, he told me I have gastritis and ordered Zofran and pepcid. I still have diarrhea and feel really weak. I don’t have appetite and don’t even know what to eat. During the morning is worse, I feel I’m going to throw up and pass out.
I also bought “Loperamide Hydrochloride” for the diarrhea but I still have it.
I don’t know what to do. I have to work and use the bathroom all the time. I feel dizzy and nauseous but I’m hungry and don’t know what to eat. I have morning sickness but not pregnant. It's not normal to be hangover for more than 3 days and to have diarrhea for 5.
My family lives far away so I’m by myself. Please advise me!!!

Thanks.