okay this might be too descriptive but i want to fill you guys in with everything so you're not missing spots in the story.

my boyfriend & i had unprotected intercourse on august 10th, 2012. before this, i had been throwing up the past week so i guess i was sick. anyway, He had ejaculated earlier and peed afterwards. Urine kills sperm cells right? well during, he pulled out so the only thing that couldve possibly made contact with me is pre-cum.

the next day i was spotting. i have read that it could be vaginal tearing (it was my first time) or that it also happens it the very early stage of pregnancy. i figured a day after can be way too early though right? i dont know. well, I got my period on the 18th of that month, YAY! or nay? ive always known that once you got your period, you were good to go, but my friend's cousin had sex, got her period, and ended up being a few days afterdwards. didnt think it was possible but i dont know.

its now september 7th, 2012 and i still throw up from time to time. yesterday i had a really bad fever with some bad stomach cramps and black diarrhea. when i woke up this morning, my fever was gone, but i still had diarrhea. but it was brown instead of black. So the obvious thing to do was drink pepto bismol. now im constipated! dont know if my cramps are being caused by the constipation or by something else.... i should be expecting my period on 16th or so. I'm just worried as heck. 

yes, i got my period after having sex. but, ive heard its possible to still be pregnant. NOT LOOKING FOR PREGNANCY TEST FOR ANSWERS, although yours will be GREATLY appreciated! please respond asap! & thank you!

hi

i dont think your pregnant i this u have gastroenteritis drink plenty fluids starve fro 24 hours and see how u feel then

xx

i'm drinking lots of water because i dont want to dehydrate from all the stool exiting my body, but i tend to feel the same. i hope its something as treatable as that and not the other, i'm sorry if i sound paranoid or crazy just really worried! thanks anyway.