hello. i woke up this morning with an unusually horrible stomach ache and some severe cramping. A few hours later, I felt very dizzy and cold tingling and almost fainted. I laid down and my stomach was killing me and parts of my body were tingling, and then I threw up. I don't know if maybe this is a flu or what, does anyone know??

Thanks!

I watched 'Mystery Diagnosis' today. There was an episode where a lady had very similar symptoms as you discribe here. She was diagnosed with Pernicious Anemia. This is best desribed as a vitiman B dificiancy. People who have pernicious anemia do not have the ability to absorb vitiman B. If you have not yet gotten a diagnosis, you should visit your doctor and ask if this is a posibility. Pernicious Anemia is life threatening and can turn very serious very quickly. Good luck and I hope this information helped.

SAME THING Happened to me this morning...I recently started taking birth control and i havent stopped bleeding really almost like im on my period but lighter... My body wasnt tingling but i had to lay down because I felt so dizzy and like I had a bad fever. The nausea and fever went away but throughout the day my stomach is still hurting and cramping!

ME TOO! I was looking up what these symptoms might mean because I had never had this before, and it came so suddenly.
I woke up, like every other normal morning, went to the bathroom...and my stomach/bladder area was hurting just a little after I peed but it does that sometimes...
Then I went into the kitchen to make some waffles and it hurt more and more...by the time I had sat down to eat I got the worst nauseous feeling so I ran to the kitchen sink because I thought I was going to throw up. Then I became really weak and shaky cold sweats the pain was throbbing in my abdomen I had to lay down on the kitchen floor I could not stand.
Then about 5 minutes after praying and begging God to stop the pain it died down so I walked like a cripple to my computer to see what the heck had just happened to me. I am still feeling a little nauseous and the pain is more in my side now but it is more of a whisper, it does not hurt so badly.

I am a 17 year old girl,
probably not pregnant but there is a possibility (we use condoms, I am not on the pill)
Though I have not had my period yet but thats normal...it skips a month sometimes
I have had a bladder infection and a kidney infection about a year ago and I got antibiotics for them

c difficile can be caused by antibiotics. I had some dental work done and they 'suspected' and infection, but really it wasnt infected and so I was put on iv intervenious antibiotics and oral antibiotics for several weeks and they killed all my good bacteria, letting the bad overgrow, and c difficile took over I had cold freezing shivers extreme cramping, diahrea and exaustion for MONTHS before I was finally sent to a specialist who did one stool test and diagnosed me. I thought I was dying for over seven months. I could have died.
A stool test is a simple way to rule out a potentially dangerous c dificile infection. Ask for one if you are having ongoing gut issues... chills , exaustion etc.

And take your probiotics every day! And a high does of Pro biotics if you are taking antibiotics. You need to keep your GOOD bacteria strong and there so you cant get c diff.

The same thing happened to me yesterday morning. Although without the tingling, im not sure what it is, and there are obviously no answers. Im only 14 and have NO idea what it would be. I woke up this morning feeling a little better, but my lower stomach is still sore and i have diarrhea. Hopefully this gets better.