So I am only 12 and since yesterday I have been havin to go to the bathroom every 5-10 minutes to have diarrhea. When I woke up this morning I immediately had to go to the bathroom and I had bright orange liquid diarrhea. I haven't eaten anything today, and I just drank a small amount of orange juice. I tried using Pepto Bismol, but it didn't help any... I also have very big headaches from time to time now.

Hi MadMan, So there are a few different reasons your stool could be bright orange, ranging from nothing to worry about, to serious medical conditions that need attention by a doctor. You need to let your parents know so you can be seen by a doctor to rule out the serious problems or be treated for them. Also, because you are having diarrhea, you should be drinking plenty of water to keep from becoming dehydrated. I would steer clear of high acid beverages like orange juice, apple juice etc...water is your best bet. Hope this was helpful, Good luck!

I notified my parents about it and they said that they would bring me to a doctor. They said that its probably nothing to worry about. I was also wondering, is it ok to drink Earl Grey tea instead of water? I was wondering because it usually helps me when I feel sick.

You can drink tea, however, it should be decaffeinated, as caffeine is a stimulant and could cause you to have more bowel movements. Also, I would not recommend you to drink it instead of water, you need the water to re-hydrate your body, tea wont do that effectively. I don't know when your going to the doctor, but you might want to preserve a stool sample the day before or of the appointment, as the doctor will probably want one, & not sure about you, but I cannot GO on command... :-) Good luck to you, I hope this has been helpful.